• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

rsx84

parts department

after the following for dr30

- standard dash

- stock airbox

also after r31 fuel sender

let me know if anyone hears of any during their travels!!! thanks

Hi,

Have you there some scrap yard or junkyards where is possible to find C110 crashed or abandoned? Because i after spare tyre boot or what that call, that place where is spare tyre. I try resrored so well what i can my C110 but that spare tyre boot is gone. Can anybody help me? I try add picture what i mean..

Thanks with best regards from Finland,

Jani 

Spare tyre boot C110.jpg

Hi Jani,

It's called a 'spare wheel well'. Not sure on where you could get one. Sorry. At least you know what to ask for now.

Very unlikely to find a c110 in aus that anyone is willing to cut up, but I'm sure almost any 6 cylinder Datsun one will be similar enough to be of use to you

Thanks, now i know what is that name. We have here in Europa a few LHD C110 but those are these days quite rare. And those are original LHD cars so that´s why i want make a full restored to my car. That spare wheel well is quite tricky.. I have a one S30 spare wheel well but that it´s so different and i want that must looks like original.

I have been told that early 3 series BMW wheel wells are a good fit, mite be worth a look probably easier for u to find 

Hi

For an R30 (1983)

I'm looking for the 21 pin electrical connectors under the dash to the right of the steering column. There are three white, one green and one black. I only need any one of those with the female pins and with about 50mm of wire. See photo. Let me know if you have.

Thanks

DSCF9209.JPG