SAU Community

Sau Vic - Old School Cruise

R31Nismoid

Ok so 2016 brings with it - SAU-Vic old school cruises.

I will try and run most of them where I can. They will be doing a lot of routes that the common cruises these days do not and likely routes you probably haven't really taken before. A lot of these we did circa 6-10 years ago and were always a good fun time on great roads.

The first one is as follows:

When: Thurs 28th Jan - POSTPONED, New Date TBA Shortly

Time: Kick off 8pm, departing at 8.15pm SHARP.

First Meet Point: Melb Zoo - Map location to come

Where are we headed: Towards Sunbury and across to finish in northern suburbs. The actual route you'll find out on the night as we will give out maps.

FAQs

Can non-club members come?

Yes, absolutely. All that is required is a gold coin donation and you will be a 24-hr member of SAU-Vic. We need you to fill out a basic information form and you then receive a map/instructions etc.

At the end of the year ALL of the money from the cruises will be donated to the Royal Children's Hospital as a donation. So you are helping a good cause simply by coming for a drive.

If I am a member, do I need to give a gold coin donation?
Not a cent. You are more than welcome to donate money (that goes to charity) if you wish, either way you'll get a map without any issues.

Extra information!!!!

- You must be a SAU-Vic member to drive (or, have given a donation for a map). We will be noting down everyone's details so we have a record of everyone that attended etc

- This is meant to be a fun cruise, so we shall have fun! Good roads, good people - happy days.

Any other questions post away!

Sounds awesome, plus it's up my way (birthplace of the ashes) ;)

But i don't think i'll have my gtr registered in time and those vicroads temporary registration things don't allow you to drive at night :( I'll do my best to get it finished if not i'll rock up in a mercedes A-class turbo diesel haha.

• Like 1

Due to circumstances beyond our control tomorrow nights cruise will be postponed to a later date.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope to see you once we have a date finalized for the next run.