SAU Community

Forged Rb30/25det Engine

Fairly fresh forged rb30/25det motor I had built by re customs/autoworks around 4 years ago.

Its done around 25,000km.

I only drove my car on weekends or when it was raining because I had a motorbike.

I paid cash for the build and have no paperwork.

If you want to check it out for yourself give Ray a call he should remember me.(Brad Olsen)

I know it's got wiseco pistons but not 100% certain on the rods I think they were Manley.

The bottom end was completely refreshed with new bearings, studs, gaskets, nuts/bolts, and n1 oil pump among other things I'm sure.

With my setup and a gt35 turbo it peaked performance at 290rwkw using 18 pounds boost because it was maxing out my z32 afm and the power fc I was using wouldn't allow a mafless tune. With the right setup its got plenty of potential for more power. People have made 400 plus with this motor.

Anyway I lost my lisence due to drink driving 2 years ago for 3 years and I was planning on keeping it but things have changed so I've decided to sell it

Looking for $3200 ono.

Located in Glen Waverley 3150.

post-142248-0-61773400-1452742725_thumb.jpeg

post-142248-0-62660100-1452742757_thumb.jpeg

post-142248-0-45051000-1452742786_thumb.jpeg

post-142248-0-92459300-1452742809_thumb.jpeg

It came out of my gtst and would be a straight swap over for an rb25det.

You would just need to transfer your intake manifold, throttle body assembly, fuel rail, injectors, coil packs and turbo.

All the accessories are attached with belts and it's ready to go.

Pretty much a plug and play performance upgrade.

It can be tuned to a stock ecu.

OMG PEOPLE PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT CALL RAY REGARDING THE ENGINE..

I clearly didn't think that one through. I have never sold anything like this before and it has been interesting to say the least.

No modification was done to the head it is stock standard.

I'm fairly certain it wasn't my original because it was to dirty for the 30 and swapped over with a cleaner one they had lying around.

• 2 weeks later...