SAU Community

Attn: R33 Gtr Owners - Full Length Cooling Panels Group Buy

dori34

Hi guys

I have sourced a full length cooling panel panel for the R33 GTR but need a donor car in Sydney to test fit before being sent out to be made in full carbon fibre. If you are in Sydney and wish to be the donor car to test fit 2 sets of panels (first will be the sample and second will be the first batch of cooling panels in carbon) please PM me, you will receive a small discount for your time and donor car.

start date: 20/1/16

end date: 20/3/16

i will give it 2 months approximately from start to finish. provided i can get the order and sample panel sent off early Feb.

Production and shipping time to me is approx 4-5 weeks. I will be using the same factory in China that i order my parts from for the group buy. I would love to support local workshops but have been quoted $650+ to get it made. (happy to receive recommendations from local sydney workshops that can do this at better price)

it will be vacuum infused and finished in glossy clear coat

approximate price in carbon fibre $400

approximate price in fibreglass $240

prices will be confirmed at end of production BUT it won't be far off the above quoted price, give or take up to $50~

this is at current exchange range (which sucks balls at 0.69 USD / $1 AUD) but still cheaper than nengun and RHD.

Shipping AUS WIDE will be $15 to metro cities and $20 to rural areas with tracking and insurance!
pick up available in Sydney.

During previous group buys, there was alot of interest requesting for the full length panel so if you're still interested, Post here.

If no interest within first 4 weeks, i will close this group buy.

Thanks

post-20416-0-35321300-1453245398_thumb.jpg

post-20416-0-77137900-1453245403_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Bumping this back up.

I've managed to get a better price from another carbon manufacturer in China.

Up to 5 people
$280

5+ people
$260 

they already have the mould and it will take approx 6-8wks~ to make and be delivered
I will have trial fitment photos up soon as one is ready and will be fitted to Terry's R33 GTR.

shipping will range from $15-$30 depending on your area by registered post or courier.

Closing this group buy on 23/9/16

Hi guys,

R32 GTR full length panel is available for same pricing and can be included in this group buy.

Up to 5 people
$280

5+ people
$260 

R33 GTR
- Omurru
- Terry
- dori34

R32 GTR
-
-

Also FYI, i require minimum of 10 people in total for group buy to go ahead.

Thanks

Will do!

I have found out that the factory is closed for a week in October due to national Holidays so i will let this group buy run a bit longer until 10/10/16.

Also happy to include other small parts for Skyline's, Silvia's, Evo's, 86, WRX, Rx7 etc... like I have done in previous group buys.

R33 GTR
- Omurru
- Terry
- dori34
- MUFASA

R32 GTR
- NISR32.5
-

• 2 weeks later...