SAU Community

M35 Vq25det Greddy Ultimate Ecu Wiring Install

BoostdR

Hi All,

As promised here is a copy of my install notes. Water temp is external as I found the OEM sensor signal to skew when tapped.

Innovate LC-2 wide band is used for narrow band emulation and EMU autotune

Vehicle setup: VQ25DE OR VQ35DE

Speed pulse: TBA(think it was 16pulse, 21% correction)

If someone has spare time and wants to put this info in a neat spreadsheet please go ahead.

Matt

post-49288-14532520652612_thumb.jpgpost-49288-14532520809067_thumb.jpg

Edited by BoostdR
  • Like 3

I have the knock sensor connected however there is no pickup in the logs, even when I can hear the knock. Doesn't look like the EMU is compatible with the M35 sensor. Happy to be corrected

Which MAP sensor did you get? The Chinese version is very noisy on boost. I'll be changing mine as I run MAFLESS

I have the knock sensor connected however there is no pickup in the logs, even when I can hear the knock. Doesn't look like the EMU is compatible with the M35 sensor. Happy to be corrected

Which MAP sensor did you get? The Chinese version is very noisy on boost. I'll be changing mine as I run MAFLESS

No.71 on ECU pin is for knock sensor but i never try to test the signal.

i got genuine greddy map sensor from Japan with all other genuine harness, not chinese one.

ECU_PINOUTS 13_12_10.PDF

M35_CONNECTOR_PINOUTS.pdf

post-137368-0-65509300-1453258787_thumb.jpg

Nice. I'll be interested to see the log for the map sensor to see how stable it is on boost. I tee'd off the first fuel pressure reg feed for the smoothest signal. Still crap with my Chinese MAP. Moves up and down 4-6psi at 26psi.

Yes I have pin 71 for the knock sensor connected. Doesn't work for me. Tried most frequencies from 6-7khz

Here are the speed settings

Edited by BoostdR

Rev limiter moved to 7500. You need to change the rev limiter unit setting to duration whilst leaving the injection unit on % duty cycle so the autotune still works.

No more bouncing of the limiter when it doesn't want to change from first to second :))

http://youtu.be/JoqG6Fw10nc

900cc Bosch. E85

post-49288-1453775552236_thumb.jpg

Edited by BoostdR
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Does CEL pop up with an emanage hooked up..?

Is the daughter board separate normally?

Also- what did you use your analogue output for?

If we tapped that into the throttle position, would it be possible to open loop that so the brake cut mod wouldn't be required?

Just throwing ideas.

Does CEL pop up with an emanage hooked up..?

Is the daughter board separate normally?

Also- what did you use your analogue output for?

If we tapped that into the throttle position, would it be possible to open loop that so the brake cut mod wouldn't be required?

Just throwing ideas.

for ignition daughter board, it is separate board as an optional part for EMU, to avoid ignition CEL.

Welcome. If anyone needs a emanage ultimate I have a spare one which also has the ignition daughter board which stops the check engine light.

i have EMU and daughter board, i am wondering if you can share some picture that how to plug the daughter board into EMU. :)

Welcome. If anyone needs a emanage ultimate I have a spare one which also has the ignition daughter board which stops the check engine light.

What's the go with the daughter board? I haven't heard of that before! Costs?

I picked up an EMU a few years ago, I found it again only recently - I really need to get around to getting it installed and finally tuned! Have you fitted one to anyone elses apart from yours? Would you like to? :P

I picked up an EMU a few years ago, I found it again only recently - I really need to get around to getting it installed and finally tuned! Have you fitted one to anyone elses apart from yours? Would you like to? :P

just a small patch board for EMU, RRP 1300YEN, quite cheap.

PN 15951500

i just took some pics:

post-137368-0-82342400-1456277877_thumb.jpg

post-137368-0-44541600-1456277881_thumb.jpg

post-137368-0-58979700-1456277890_thumb.jpg

post-137368-0-40449800-1456277894_thumb.jpg

post-137368-0-61721600-1456277897_thumb.jpg

post-137368-0-37838100-1456277898_thumb.jpg

Edited by YangLIU

Oh brilliant, so its really just a tiny expansion board that clips straight on to the EMU. Are you running one Matt, or are you content with a constant CEL?

Yes. Also fitted one to a mates Stag. I'm pretty busy these days.