SAU Community

Hardcore Tokyo Fresh Car Meet Odaiba Tokyo Video

nakameguro

• 2 weeks later...

For continuing pictures of my life in Japan check my instagram: Wandering_Texan

Bonus pictures from RWB Meet in Roppongi then Hardcore Tokyo Fresh Car Meet in Odaiba

I'll start chronologically with RWB and go from there! Enjoy!

1)

i-rTH6T2w-XL.jpg

2)

i-pBjPbzC-XL.jpg

3)

i-v8PMTfb-XL.jpg

4)

i-FXPRGZ2-XL.jpg

5)

i-zWjbKNL-XL.jpg

6)

i-bgtDxst-XL.jpg

7)

i-f28PzNm-XL.jpg

8)

i-4F686Nt-XL.jpg

9)

i-BhrWhwd-XL.jpg

10)

i-CMxxTdg-XL.jpg

11)

i-g3PGJck-XL.jpg

12)

i-9bHGK8k-XL.jpg

Now on to the Hardcore Tokyo Fresh Car Meet

13)

i-SsN5sL5-XL.jpg

14)

i-S8pkp3P-XL.jpg

15)

i-SnMrffj-XL.jpg

16)

i-bvGjc8N-XL.jpg

17)

i-tLJdxvz-XL.jpg

18)

i-v5BQ2Lb-XL.jpg

19)

i-ZthbQ7s-XL.jpg

20)

i-Mxmqd3W-XL.jpg

• Like 1

I spotted myself in number 38 hiding in the background :D and a blurry me in number 36.

Safe to assume thats you in the red jacket in 32 as well then? haha I was probably pretty easy to spot ~190cm in a bright blue jacket. I didn't see myself in any of the posted video, but spotted a few of my friends who were in town from Texas.

Strangely enough I only knew about it from my friend's who came from the US for Tokyo Auto Salon, but they've got lots of friends in the automotive media world. I haven't even gotten my car yet (fingers crossed it should arrive today or tomorrow)

Strangely enough I only knew about it from my friend's who came from the US for Tokyo Auto Salon, but they've got lots of friends in the automotive media world. I haven't even gotten my car yet (fingers crossed it should arrive today or tomorrow)

Nice! What do you have coming in? GTR?

Actually no, I'm more stealth than that I'm wearing a black sweater and cap, way in the background :)

Safe to assume thats you in the red jacket in 32 as well then? haha I was probably pretty easy to spot ~190cm in a bright blue jacket. I didn't see myself in any of the posted video, but spotted a few of my friends who were in town from Texas.

Nice! What do you have coming in? GTR?

Got news that it was delivered to my place around 1pm today, its a Stagea Autech 260rs

I've been extremely tempted all day at work to just take a half day to go play :P the only thing keeping me is that the weather is terrible haha

Actually no, I'm more stealth than that I'm wearing a black sweater and cap, way in the background :)

lol definitely didn't notice you back there, but that makes more sense

Edited by ebellis