SAU Community

Brand New Wiring Specialties Ls2/lq9 To Rb20/rb25/rb26 Coil Pack Conversion Harnesses

Performance-Wise now has in stock quality Wiring Specialties coil pack conversion harnesses to suit LS2/LQ9 coilpacks going in to the RB20, RB25 (SERIES 1 & 2) and the RB26 engines.

Made in the USA, these will perform flawlessly and will also fit easily and perfectly in place of your old, brittle OEM coil pack harness.

That's right....no more butchering up your old harness to fit a set of LS coils to your RB engine. Plug and play. Absolutely no soldering or cutting involved.

RB20%20LS2_LQ9a.jpeg

Here's what we have:

LS2/LQ9 COIL PACK CONVERSION HARNESS - RB20DET - $250.00 delivered.

LS2/LQ9 COIL PACK CONVERSION HARNESS - SERIES 1 RB25DET- $250.00 delivered.

LS2/LQ9 COIL PACK CONVERSION HARNESS - SERIES 2 RB25DET - $250.00 delivered.

LS2/LQ9 COIL PACK CONVERSION HARNESS - RB25DET NEO - $250.00 delivered..

LS2/LQ9 COIL PACK CONVERSION HARNESS - R32 GTR RB26DETT - $250.00 delivered.

LS2/LQ9 COIL PACK CONVERSION HARNESS - R33 GTR RB26DETT - $250.00 delivered.

All items are in stock in Australia and will be sent via express post Australia wide.

CLICK HERE for more pics and details or to purchase.

:cheers:

Coming soon........... complete LS coilpack upgrade kit which will include a new set of Yellow Jackets LS2 coils, a new Wiring Specialties conversion harness and thanks to OTAKU GARAGE, we will also have a custom fabricated bracket to mount the coils all nice and tidy. We will also be offering custom powder coating to the brackets in the colour of your choice if you so desire....

Coming soon........... complete LS coilpack upgrade kit which will include a new set of Yellow Jackets LS2 coils, a new Wiring Specialties conversion harness and thanks to OTAKU GARAGE, we will also have a custom fabricated bracket to mount the coils all nice and tidy. We will also be offering custom powder coating to the brackets in the colour of your choice if you so desire....

Any chance there would be a version of the conversion harness and bracket for RB25DET Neo on the way?

They have these wiring kits to suit normal Rb coilpacks? Looks really tidy!

[sorry just read your other post]!

NP. They are great quality harness. A great upgrade to the OEM ones for a tidy price. :)

Any chance there would be a version of the conversion harness and bracket for RB25DET Neo on the way?

I actually forgot to include the RB25DET NEO amongst these. Will update the site and pages now.

We currently have the harness in stock and the bracket will be universal to fit all RB engines. Should be a nice tidy setup. :)

NP. They are great quality harness. A great upgrade to the OEM ones for a tidy price. :)

I actually forgot to include the RB25DET NEO amongst these. Will update the site and pages now.

We currently have the harness in stock and the bracket will be universal to fit all RB engines. Should be a nice tidy setup. :)

Thanks! Would you be able to PM me a quote for the full kit with harness, bracket and OEM GM or aftermarket coils please?

Thanks! Would you be able to PM me a quote for the full kit with harness, bracket and OEM GM or aftermarket coils please?

Unfortunately we only have the harnesses available at this stage.

The brackets are being fabricated and the coils are also in production and I'm hoping to have the kits available in around 4-6 weeks. (hopefully earlier).

:cheers:

• 2 months later...