SAU Community

Custom Billet Badge's - Unique To Your Car

Hey Tim. Mate it has been a while! I often wondered what happened and if all was okay. Glad to see you've come out the other side.

I genuinely hope life is treating you better now you're back.

I will shoot you another email (same as back in Aug) and we can pick up where we left off.

Awesome to see my custom alternator bracket pic up there [emoji4] Looks perfect with the red inlay!

Cheers,

Matt

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, whatsisname said:

Hey Tim. Mate it has been a while! I often wondered what happened and if all was okay. Glad to see you've come out the other side.

I genuinely hope life is treating you better now you're back.

I will shoot you another email (same as back in Aug) and we can pick up where we left off.

Awesome to see my custom alternator bracket pic up there emoji4.png Looks perfect with the red inlay!

Cheers,

Matt

Thanks Matt,

Yeah its good to be able to get more parts up and done, got some things on the cards and hopefully you guys will like the new product designs coming.

It turned out excellent your Alt Bracket. I dont think I even got pics with the red after the first one got lost in the mail.

That would be super if you send through that email.

Kind Regards Tim

Kustom20

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:28 PM, Kustom20 said:

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to advise if anyone needs any parts manufactured to send a message. After taking a lot of time off work due to life changing events, obviously its not what I wanted but we are faced with many things and some unexpected at any given time in our life.

In saying that I was thinking of you all - really missed you guys.

Finally back to get some excellent new parts drawn up and out the door.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86imageproxy.php?img=&key=4b1e78680f916b86

Trust6 Alternator Bracket.jpg

Any chance of making something like this for RB26 that includes the ability to run the adjuster bolt on the end?

9 hours ago, ido09s said:

Hey mate, any rough idea on what it may cost to put together a badge for the bot of a 200SX?

I want to replicate the factory badge but have it read 260SX. Been wanting to do it for years but just haven't bothered.

Hi Mate, I will PM you regarding both of your inquiries. Both will be no issues at all 

Cheers

Could you please send me some pricing on black radiator brackets with GTR logo, white lettering with red R.

Also a price on the alternator bracket too, in bare ally and anodized black (not sure which direction to go yet).

Hi Kustom,

Interested in some radiator top brackets for R33. Also curious what R33 parts you have/are making as well. There is a lot of random engine bay parts that could use a dress up and most places that do these are over in the U.K etc, so having a local manufacturer would be a great thing!

Send me a PM if you want

12 hours ago, R32GOJIRA said:

Could you please send me some pricing on black radiator brackets with GTR logo, white lettering with red R.

Also a price on the alternator bracket too, in bare ally and anodized black (not sure which direction to go yet).

Sorry for the delay, not getting notifications for the thread. I noticed an email notification though.

I will PM some details through.

Cheers

11 hours ago, 89CAL said:

Hi Kustom,

Interested in some radiator top brackets for R33. Also curious what R33 parts you have/are making as well. There is a lot of random engine bay parts that could use a dress up and most places that do these are over in the U.K etc, so having a local manufacturer would be a great thing!

Send me a PM if you want

Hi Callan,

Thanks for your message mate, I can shoot through a PM for costing for the R33 Upper Radiator Support Brackets.

List of some parts are as follows - basically anything you want custom manufactured for R33 is quite easy and most Skylines for that matter - we have access to R32 R33 R34 vehicles for taking measurements if we dont have them already.

• Upper Radiator Support Brackets
  • Coil Covers
  • Engine Ornament Plates - (Coil Cover badges)
  • OEM Badge replacement into Billet
  • Fuse Box Covers
  • Alternator Brackets
  • Hex head/Socket Head Cap Screw - Bolt Cover Caps
  • Oil Caps
  • Brake Fluid Caps
  • Brake Line Holders
  • Shock tower caps or covers
  • Air Box and Air Guides
  • Custom Badges - Boot Front Guards Grille - or anywhere you need to put a cool badge.
  • Custom fuel surge - overflow - washer bottles
  • External Fuel Pump Mounting Brackets
  • Custom Battery trays - to suit battery specific - we do custom full trays for hotrods for the Optima Yellow and Red Tops - but can do either universal or vehicle specific trays.
  • Custom Strut Braces

Thats just to rattle off a few parts - but anything you are looking at getting fabbed up just sing out.

Cheers

Hi Peeps,

Just thought to post this up - RB25 CAS Cover - with this design it utilizes 2 of the mounting bolt positions - so you can adjust the CAS Accordingly prior to putting the cover on, and fasten with the top central bolt - then CAS Cover goes over the top and uses the other 2 bolt positions to secure the cover and also fasten the remaining bolt positions for the CAS.

The only thing I need to alter is the logo so when the cover is on the CAS - obviously it sits at an angle, so when we look at the front of the engine the CAS sits angled but the text or logo's would be made square. At least it provides an idea of the design and as always a lot of finish options available.

Any logo work welcome or anodizing which ever color, mirror polish finish options can be done, color inlays etc etc. Also supplied with 2 x S/S Socket Head Caps Screws with Polished heads.  Just for reference the front face of this cover sits 13mm closer to the radiator compared to stock CAS

It has also been designed to sit flush on the Timing Belt Cover

591414d5192b2_R33-RB25det-CASCoverV1K20.jpg.c3a7e96fe1645d6cdbcc306717d47bff.jpg

Regards Kustom20

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 89CAL said:

Looks good! My only thought was perhaps opening the slot for the plug right up to aid in cooling a little. Not that its going to help a great deal, but hopefully would improve it a little

Thanks Callan,

Much appreciated on the feedback - will certainly take that into consideration and make some changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Just updating thread with some new badges for my own personal vehicle.

Based on the same dimensions as the standard GT Front Guard/Fender badges.

• CNC Machined Billet Badges
  • DNA Black Abyss Candy
  • DNA Blue 375 Micron Flakes over Black Candy
  • Crystal Clear Resin with the GT Letters encapsulated in Resin
  • Mirror Polished edges
  • Sealed to protect against oxidation
  • VHB Double Sided Tape

Should match the racing stripe just nicely
592549bad02c1_R33GT-Kustom20custombilletnissanskylinebadges.jpg.3f1e204c3a0d107ea2fdf161b98a00c4.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Was away over the long weekend, if you can shoot through email to me that would be great.

All stock has been picked up mid last week for the CAS Covers, I just need to run the sample off and get some images back to you guys.

Also got these made but forgot to post the images, a happy customer in Netherlands ordered 2 and sent me images when he fitted one on his car.

kustom20_custom_cnc_billet_gtst_gts-t_badge_decal_logo_emblem_mirror_polished_milling_machining_parts_supplier_r32_r33_r34_nissan_skyline.jpg.10b2338ff1aaddbc3c4291839d7b4e28.jpg

kustom20_custom_cnc_machining_milling_billet_aluminium_vehicle_parts_aftermarket_gts-t_gtst_gt_gtr_r32_r33_r34_nissan_skyline_badge_decal_emblem_logo_gtt.jpg.23185cd1e4fe8658961c6b8452a77822.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Super busy lately - been a while since posting some product images up here - just thought to get this image of a recent part we manufactured. Posted some other customer parts today but we will wait until they receive their orders before putting up some images.

• Custom Billet - GTT Grille and Boot Badge Set
  • Back face on the base is also angled to suit Grille Angle
  • Anodized Sinister Black Base - with Threaded Stainless Inserts and Nylocs
  • Mirror Polished locking plate
  • Letter T with some style about it and looks great with the Red Anodize and not clear inlayed over the color. Either way with a clear inlay would make it really shine and look the part.
  • VHB Double Sided on the Boot Decal

59786f87d0961_Kustom20-GTTGrilleBadgeSetwithBase.jpg.b38328c735bc218e1a2e5a1ed10d549d.jpg

59786f959dd91_Kustom20-GTTGrilleBadgeBootBadgeSetwithBase.jpg.54acbb29d09e4838aa7f9f11865b9c2a.jpg

• Like 1

Just updating thread with some new parts, would like to thank Matt for his patience. See below parts they turned out excellent with the finish options he chose. Always great to bring parts to life from a solid block.

R32 R33 R34 - Custom Billet Upper Radiator Brackets

597b1d18e0e74_Kustom20-CustomBilletNissanSkylineR32R33R34UpperRadiatorSupportMountBracket.jpg.3f7000e07050631dc2fb68905a757f33.jpg

R33 Custom Billet Windscreen Wiper Motor Cover - Designed to cover up the cable and plug and give it some style. Can also be colored, anodized or logo work with some polished accents.

597b1d6b0d65c_Kustom20-CustomBilletNissanSkylineR33WindscreenWiperMotorCoverPlate-MirrorPolished.jpg.c8d25a3db2adbc117ee9b97a318d9870.jpg

R33 Custom Fuse Box Cover

597b1dd0f358f_Kustom20-CustomR33NissanSkylineFuseBoxCoverBilletAluminiumPolishedTrust.jpg.bb0704c4fba745efd60083937826b6eb.jpg

RB25 26 - Custom Billet CAS Cover

597b1dfcc5909_Kustom20-RB25RB26RB30BilletCrankAngleSensorCoverCASR33R34NissanSkylineGTRGTTGTST.jpg.08b8005e5df443dfcb9ffcbf3bcd8ce0.jpg

Thanks all for your continued support.

• Like 1