SAU Community

Custom Billet Badge's - Unique To Your Car

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Bilya63 said:

Hi, I'm from Germany. I would like to buy a GTT badge for the trunk and the grill. Would it be possible?

Just for your awareness. I ordered from them 3 months ago. Order has always been delayed for one reason or another. To be honest, I really didn't care, just wanted the products to arrive in a reasonable time frame. I've been patient and never was my intent to cause a ruse. However these are the facts. 

I was told on 12MAR2018 that my shipment is complete and will be sent out no later than 16MAR2018. I've followed up on them and haven't gotten anything back. It's the 26th now and still nothing. 

That's okay with me, and I'm not mad at all, but I'll give them a few days and then initiate a PayPal investigation for return of funds. They've been very nice and I think their customer service is spot on but at the end of the day, as a customer I want transparency and validity. 

They've also told me that they'll add in a free item for the inconvenience. A billet badge. This is one of the items that I ordered, so they're either giving me a duplicate or haven't really looked into my order and responded with a generic reply. I don't know and to be frank, I just want what I paid for. 

I've searched through each page of this thread and have only seen two testimonies of people who received their order. Both were locals in AUS. Maybe they have difficulties shipping international? Doesn't seem likely. 

I understand that they have their personal lives too and that things happen. But I believe in maintaining a strict business ethos and that when a man says they'll do something, they'll do it. 

I hope that I can hear from them soon and that the order will be shipped out. 

Hot and Cold

I'm in Aus and ordered several Items from miniature GTR fender badges to 5 or so valley cover ornament badges. Paid, made, received and I am EXTREMELY happy with the finished product and service. Delivery was very quick. This was very early on.

Having said that and since then at times it is impossible to make contact and receive responses. As you have identified sometimes personal issues and business issues may have delayed contact and delivery of goods. Not the way to run a business. This may well sink a good business in a niche market.

I hope you receive your items soon and at a minimum the shipping details so that you can track your items.

Review

HOT AND COLD. No longer reliable.

Hi Guys,

You have every right to express your feedback and make comments, unfortunately we can't control things that are out of our hands from non-conforming product to freight delays or the unfortunate manufacturing quality issue and needing to fab the parts again. We always send our customers tracking details for each and every order - during the end of the year we always get busy with end of year events and also start of the year gets busy as we need the time off for our holidays. We express to our customers that there could be delays due to influx in orders and always maintain contact, having a small team here does also provide a challenge, whether it be personal or family issues, mental health or the unfortunate passing of friends and family members. SAU has helped me personally through so much more than any of you guys can imagine. And I thank you for this and we will do our very best on any current orders

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9 April 2018 at 9:57 PM, Gar... said:

Hi Kustom20 team,

Please send me a price for the following delivered to Dublin, Ireland.

1x front emblem Gtt (red T)

1x rear emblem Gtt (red T)

1x set of radiator brackets polished with Nismo (black letters red O) 

Many thanks,

Regards,

Garry.

Any Chance you could PM me a quote ?... I'm still interested

Tried emailing you over the past few days but the email keeps bouncing back as undeliverable. Tried sales@, tech@, tim@ but none of them work anymore. 

Could you pm me so I can get some info on my order, it was alot of money and I'm starting to get a bit concerned now that I cant get in contact with kustom20 anymore..... 

Edited by Sparkso

4 hours ago, Sparkso said:

Tried emailing you over the past few days but the email keeps bouncing back as undeliverable. Tried sales@, tech@, tim@ but none of them work anymore. 

Could you pm me so I can get some info on my order, it was alot of money and I'm starting to get a bit concerned now that I cant get in contact with kustom20 anymore..... 

Hey, I was in the same boat as you. I contacted PayPal and got my money back. Or you can call your credit card company. 

They went dark like a month ago. My order never came, always promised that they'd send it but never did. 

Cheers for the info sam

I sent $1015 on the 14th March, order was ment to be going into production 2 weeks after that but since then I've had no updates from them. 

Thankfully I paid via PayPal so will hopefully get my money back, but like you I'd rather have my parts than have to go through the hassle of PayPal claims etc!!!