SAU Community

Custom Billet Badge's - Unique To Your Car

Hi, just wondering if you have thougt about making ones for the gtt for the front fenders? Or if you have what style do you have? Cheers

Hi Michael,

I can machine up any style badge with any dimension you need, as for the GT T badge for the guards no probs at all. Havent drawn up the badge with the T but would take much time.

And as for the finish would be the same as previous posts in the thread, any type of finish or color inlay you need we could do it.

Cheers

Hi, just wondering if you have thougt about making ones for the gtt for the front fenders? Or if you have what style do you have? Cheers

See below ready to CNC machine, anyone interested in the GTT Badges send a PM and we will advise all details.

post-141798-0-20186500-1457163190_thumb.jpg

As in previous posts the badges will include

• Either 1 x Boot Badge or 1 x Pair Guard Badges
  • CNC Machined - Polished finish with DNA Red Candy Inlay - Diamond Clear or Crystal Resin inlay
  • VHB Double Side Tape

Options can be either lettering without the base, black base or silver base.

Also have the GTA badges ready for cutting

post-141798-0-90829800-1457163387_thumb.jpg

Thanks

• Like 1

whats the price for a GTR badge?

Hi Tristan,

In regards to the CNC Billet GTR Badge - What size were you looking for - Boot or Guard - or custom sizing

Which of the following options were you looking for?

• Polished Lettering with Red Centre
  • Polished Lettering with Silver Base and Red Center
  • Polished Lettering with Red Center and Black Base

I'll PM when I have these details

Hey SAU

we have some more options on Custom CNC Billet Badges for Interior, exterior, guards/fenders, side skirts, boot, engine bay, etc....

Im also working on some lower level lettering rather than extruded letters.

post-141798-0-15237700-1457177210_thumb.jpg

these can be done in any size required - also with the following options

Any color inlay

Polished Lettering with Color - No Base (So the lettering and R will be as individual letters)

Polished Lettering with Color - Silver Base

Polished Lettering with color - Black Base

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi mate, i like the gt-t badging you designed up and id be interested in a boot badge and gaurd badges.instead of the red insert are you able to do it in a carbon fiber look? Thanks

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your interest, I will try a sample with carbon fiber inlay and send some images through.

Cheers

Suggested by Michael on the previous post - Carbon Fiber - GTT Centre Inlay

This is the 3D version and will run some samples and get the images up for you all.

Note the badges will be CNC Machined Billet - with Carbon Fiber inlay clear crystal overlay - Silver Base - Polished Lettering

post-141798-0-80023600-1457246847_thumb.jpg

This.

Do you guys do centre caps too?

We could machine wheel centre caps - the front face would be fairly straight forward with design work.

depending on the style because most are plastic and have the grooves with a spring tension ring to keep them locked in to the wheels

We have designed some wheel centre caps but we had the drawing provided and many manufacturers have different internal sizes. These were machined with a groove and O ring with an interference fit so they locked in pretty nice.

Another option was the anti theft design

I'll PM you some details needed RobZ

Gts30t?

GTS30t - we could machine anything you need with this incorporated - if you can advise if you want the size for the boot on the right hand rear side then we could send some designs to you.

I had a few requests for the GT R Style Badge but with the RB-25/26/30 - and also the RB25/30 Engine Ornament Plates

Yeah we could do many things with the Gts30t

Gts30t?

Put a few different designs together for the GTS Style badge - Logo

This would be for the rear drivers side of the boot - or anywhere you like I guess.

Custom size can be made to what ever your requirement is.

See below image - any part of these drawings can be altered changed modified before cutting

• As always the Lettering would be semi or full polish depending on preference
  • Red DNA Candy Inlay - or any color
  • Clear Overlay
  • Double Sided Tape on back
  • Black or Silver Base
  • Can also supply individual lettering as in the lower part of the image

post-141798-0-61534300-1457325857_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

This.

Do you guys do centre caps too?

I have drafted a design with outer dimension of 68mm - depending on the brand make model of the rim will determine the dimensions.

See below for VOLK - Style centre cap

CNC Machined Billet - Polished or Flat - black shade, color inserts, possibly Carbon outer - designs and styles are endless with cnc machining.

post-141798-0-17563400-1457338177_thumb.jpg