SAU Community

Custom Billet Badge's - Unique To Your Car

Hey mate, these look awesome going to shoot you a pm as I woulld like a set of gaurs badges ;)

Hi All,

Updating post with recent inquiries in PM with the GTR R35 Badges draeted and now ready for cutting

Custom Machined CNC Billet - R35 GTR Guard badges to replace R33 or R34 GT Style - or what ever size you require can make these with any dimension required

R35 GTR Custom Billet Guard Boot Badge Emblem.png

Anyone interested send a PM and will advise details

Cheers

Edited by GMVLLE

Hi mate

Price on Nitto Engine Ornament on RB26

Thanks

Hi Bruce,

Due to many variations and aspects of the machining - depths, curves, edges, contours etc - we design to what you want in every detail.

After we have finalized the drawing we send our customers the final draft for approval before machining.

We have multiple finish options available

• Mill Finished - straight off the machine
  • Semi Polished
  • Full Mirror Polish
  • Anodized
  • Multi Color anodized
  • Color Inlay's with pretty much any color
  • Crystal Clear filled above the color - which is designed to withstand high temps in engine bays and the harsh weather, UV's etc
  • Expressive Tool Path

Mixture of all of the above - whether you want full polish on certain area's, Anodized mixed with color inlay etc

All products are coated with our own special seal protecting it from oxidation - when anodized obviously we dont get this issue but fresh billet needs protection from the elements.

We also ensure to use high quality products and having our own special formula provides a mirror sheen for up to 2 years before needing to either polish or apply another protective coating.

Many products out there will affect the mirror polish and they lose part of their shine when they apply the coating, or discolor yellowish, where as our blend does not affect it at all when we apply it.

I will shoot through a PM and we can look to provide some design's with you to be able to advise an accurate costing.

Thanks

wheel center caps for rays te37 18inch wheels?

We have a customer visiting tomorrow with the Gram Lights to take some measurements

Below are some design aspects - the most important part is the correct Outside dimension as most wheels have different centre hole dimensions - if we have this we can design them for you

any design that you want incorporated

Anodized any color - with various color inlay - mill finished, polished etc

post-141798-0-46378700-1460263751_thumb.png

post-141798-0-70146500-1460263809_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Hi mate, just wondering if mine have been completed just yet? Fingers crossed as looking forward to seeing them.. Cheers mate and talk soon. Cheers

Hi Mick,

sent a PM again regarding your badges, they have been completed for a week now :)

attached image of the badge after cure and post cure of the inlay

This image was taken after a semi polish and inlay - awaiting the final mirror cut and sealing. You will see in the image some polish still on the base surface area

GTT - Black Carbon Set

post-141798-0-47526300-1460264789_thumb.jpg

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi All,

with some recent work over the last week or so - I just wanted to update this thread

See below RB26 Engine Ornament Plate

Mirror Polished Upper Surface and - Logo Font accents

Some pretty awesome color inlays - with a Crystal Clear Over

post-141798-0-86278500-1460460614_thumb.jpg

Also if anyone is interested in Custom CNC Machined Top Feed - RB25 and 26 Billet fuel rails - let me know we can provide the following options, also supplied with the accessories AN8 fittings, Spacers, O'rings etc - spacers and fittings also anodized to which ever color you want

Anodized any color

Machine Finish

Custom logo or font work incorporated

Polished accents

Color inlay

or a mixture of all of the above

post-141798-0-78899000-1460460905_thumb.jpg

post-141798-0-49781100-1460460906_thumb.jpg

post-141798-0-88418500-1460460906_thumb.jpg

Cheers

www.kustom20.com.au

• Like 1

Received my gtt badging and must say.. they look good. Nice work.. i will be recommending your work to all. Thanks heaps.

Thanks Mick,

Very much appreciated - I ran off some sample GT-T Badges for you to lay in some blue and red as requested. I will send the images when these are complete with our other production orders.

Take care champ

Received my gtt badging and must say.. they look good. Nice work.. i will be recommending your work to all. Thanks heaps.

As requested by some members,

See below - Custom CNC Machined Billet GT-T Emblem

Color Inlay Red Green and Blue - Cross Carbon effect in Blue and Green - the Red only received the full flat finish with the mirror polish under inlay

If I had to do green again - I would probably lay another coat to darken the edges makes the centre pop a lot more - or maybe a very light coat of Black in the cross lines under the green which would highlight the highs and lows much better. The green still looks amazing just a personal preference

post-141798-0-21034000-1460984486_thumb.jpg

Thanks All - PM if you are interested and any color choice

Edited by tuning_vs_hardware

Hi again, i will get another lot done for me. Im liking the red carbon look the 2nd one down. And gee alot of people have asked me about my badges on facebook and other sites so i think a few are gunna be wanting. Anyway talk soon. Thanking you. Mick

Hi again, i will get another lot done for me. Im liking the red carbon look the 2nd one down. And gee alot of people have asked me about my badges on facebook and other sites so i think a few are gunna be wanting. Anyway talk soon. Thanking you. Mick

Thanks Mick,

Yeah they look pretty good - with the Carbon Effect

I had a play the other day with some other designs - but I guess its personal preference on design I put the words NISSAN going across the top of the letter T underneath the Inlay where the carbon effect is, and then going downwards in the letter T I used the S in the word NISSAN and put the word SKYLINE - in the drawing it looked pretty cool

I think with this wording slightly noticeable under the inlay would be a cool design.

If I can get a sample of this I will post it up

As for the other set in Red thats no probs we can run a couple of sets and have them sitting ready for what ever color needed.

Again thanks for your interest and support Mick - much appreciated

Hi All,

Just wanted to update thread with some images of the new designed Carbon Black Effect - GT-T Boot/Guard Badge

post-141798-0-18694600-1461575655_thumb.jpg

Anyone interested in the GT-T Badges let me know to get an order faster than normal as these will be getting cut in tomorrows production for current customers orders

Thanks