SAU Community

Custom Billet Badge's - Unique To Your Car

Hi All,

New designed Custom CNC Billet - Nissan Skyline RB26 Engine Ornament Plate, extensive work with some cool looking Gold centre lettering,

Anodized black with a nice polished outer contour. This ornament plate received the Blood Red inlay in the letter R, Sapphire Blue on the lower inner level base which makes the Gold and Black break up nicely this could be inlayed with any color.

With the tool path showing through the Sapphire Blue provides a nice appearance where the light hits from all angles

Inside edging is silver which reflects the Blue and Gold at a low angle, Black Abyss very lightly inside the Gold Letters, highlights the edges and fades towards the centre of the letters. Crystal Clear to the top of the ornament plate provide a glass finish and smooth across the very top of the plate - All Gold has been encapsulated in the crystal.

Anyone interested let me know and we can go through some different color's

post-141798-0-77521000-1461731649_thumb.jpg

Thanks

• Like 2

Looks good.

Perhaps "Nissan GT-R Skyline"

and the "R" appears in the pictures slightly smaller than the "GT"

Yeah I thought about having the Skyline/Nissan the other way - I guess slightly different can be ok - can always be manufactured the other way.

With the Letter R I think it may be the angle of the pictures - the R is actually 0.5mm Larger in total height - I might look to make it slightly larger though

Thanks for the input :) Much appreciated

• Like 1

Just in the garage and my R34 GTR engine ornament also has "Skyline GT-R Nissan" so I guess it is the right way. never really payed attention before :(

yours is fresher looking and the ability to change the central colour is a winner

get us pics of guard badges mr Anonymouse.

LOL - should have by now hey.

I used double sided tape last weekend and they looked pretty good but too difficult and dark to take a decent picture in my garage.

Then on the weekend I took the badge off to go for a spirited drive.

Yes I'm a lazy mofo...

Will get a pic up soon.

BTW. you could always take a picture of yours and post it, couldn't you??

(I'll have another surprise for you shortly ;) )

Edited by Anonymouse
  • Like 1

LOL - should have by now hey.

I used double sided tape last weekend and they looked pretty good but too difficult and dark to take a decent picture in my garage.

Then on the weekend I took the badge off to go for a spirited drive.

Yes I'm a lazy mofo...

Will get a pic up soon.

BTW. you could always take a picture of yours and post it, couldn't you??

(I'll have another surprise for you shortly ;) )

i Could. But i just waxed it and i don't want to remove said wax atm before i stick them on.

• Like 2

Hi All,

I just wanted to update this thread with a new product

Custom CNC Machined Billet 6061 Stock - these radiator mounting brackets have turned out excellent - note these are not cheap bent flat plate items

post-141798-0-78552700-1462460404_thumb.jpg

Anodized Black - with Silver machine finish edging - we chose not to polish this model but would look excellent with a nice mirror polished fillet chamfer edge,

GT-R Lettering, can machine anything that you like into the face, the lettering on the angle pretty much stares straight at you when you open the bonnet.

Items can be full anodized rather than a machine finish edge.

Anodizing color of your choice, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black, Silver, Gold, Orange

post-141798-0-71721800-1462460772_thumb.jpg

Thanks

Edited by tuning_vs_hardware
  • Like 1

Hi, I'm after a nice custom NISMO Badge for my R33 GTR.

Something like this. Can you make me say 3 and how much?

2013-Nissan-Juke-Nismo-rear-badge.jpg

Hi,

In regards to your custom NISMO Badge like in the image, that is fine the letter O would be just like the current GT-R GT-T Badges with the Blood Red inlay color or if you wanted an anodized centre or a solid paint color we could do this,

If you send me a PM with your dimensions (length and height) that you want the NISMO letters I will draft it all up for you and provide costing.

Thanks

Hi, i like the mounting bracket's can you please do me a set in black with GT-T in place of the gtr? I also think they would look alright with logo's such as nismo, greddy ect.. thank you.

Hi Mick,

Yeah I think they would look great with many logo's maybe a Red/Black Anodized NISMO Set and maybe Black Blue Greddy with Silver Edging

We could fab the GT-T Ones for you no probs at all champ.

Hi if its not to late instead of doing gtt can you please do me a pair in black with silver edging and nismo written on it with the o in red? Thanks and how much will they be as i will pay now if ok. Cheers

Hi Mick,

yeah thats fine champ, I can do that for you NISMO - I will check the Sizing of the NISMO Text and see if we can squeeze a nice pocket for Red in the Letter O so you can still keep the silver text edge. Make it pop a bit more

I will shoot the costs through in PM

Hi All,

I just wanted to update this thread with a new product

Custom CNC Machined Billet 6061 Stock - these radiator mounting brackets have turned out excellent - note these are not cheap bent flat plate items

attachicon.gifCustom CNC Billet Aluminium - Nissan Skyline GTR GT-R R32 R33 R34 Radiator Mounting Bracket Support.jpg

Anodized Black - with Silver machine finish edging - we chose not to polish this model but would look excellent with a nice mirror polished fillet chamfer edge,

GT-R Lettering, can machine anything that you like into the face, the lettering on the angle pretty much stares straight at you when you open the bonnet.

Items can be full anodized rather than a machine finish edge.

Anodizing color of your choice, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black, Silver, Gold, Orange

attachicon.gifNissan Skyline Radiator Brackets.jpg

Thanks

These look great. Do you think you could do a set with the same colour combo as the wheel caps?