SAU Community

Custom Billet Badge's - Unique To Your Car

These look great. Do you think you could do a set with the same colour combo as the wheel caps?

Hi Rob,

Yeah they turned out excellent

I could do something similar like your wheel cap style, Maybe Black Anodized, with some cross cut patterns, a touch of Red and Polished embossed style lettering rather than the current lower level GT-R lettering.

I will put together some drafts for you to look at - I will try Black Anodized, With Red Anodized Fillet Edging, GT-R embossed lettering with the upper face of the letters full polished and Red Letter R

Thanks - I will send some images tomorrow for you to look at and also some progress images of your Custom Billet R32 Sony Docking Station

Hi,

In regards to your custom NISMO Badge like in the image, that is fine the letter O would be just like the current GT-R GT-T Badges with the Blood Red inlay color or if you wanted an anodized centre or a solid paint color we could do this,

If you send me a PM with your dimensions (length and height) that you want the NISMO letters I will draft it all up for you and provide costing.

Thanks

Hi mate, I'm not sure how to describe what the letter O should be made of but I just want it to be exactly as shown in the photo.

In terms of size, maybe H: 2.5cm, W: 13cm .

Thanks

Hi mate, I'm not sure how to describe what the letter O should be made of but I just want it to be exactly as shown in the photo.

In terms of size, maybe H: 2.5cm, W: 13cm .

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the delay - we machined a rough sample for you today to provide color variation and comparison against the image.

From the image it looks like they have reflection on the badge from clouds and horizon

See below image

post-141798-0-23310300-1462802689_thumb.jpg

Let me know if this is what your after.

Thanks

• Like 1

This is nice mate. Perhaps the paint on the letter O could be a bit more like the R35 GTR badge you made but otherwise great!

Can you please PM me a price. Many thanks.

Thanks,

The letter O has been Red Anodized - appearance is very much like the original image - where as the GTR Badges have been DNA Blood Red Candy Inlayed so you get the shine of the polish popping through the candy making it like a chrome red appearance.

I will shoot through the costing for the complete NISMO Badge with the dimensions provided -

Custom Badge NISMO Badge -

CNC Machined from Billet 6060 T5

Individual Lettering,

Mirror Polished, with red Letter O Inlay with Polished Edging

Sealed to protect against oxidation,

Double sided tape on each letter.

Regards

Hi thought id message ya just to see how my stuff is coming along? Looking forward to seeing the finished brackets with nismo on them... cant wait. Cheers. Talk soon

Hi Mick,

Order has been machined and just getting color now - hoping to have your order dispatched by this tuesday champ.

Yeah the NISMO brackets will look excellent when completed. Good Choice

Thanks

Love the designs and quality of your work.

I would like a set of the radiator brackets in red anodised and silver combo, with a custom logo : TRUST6. I will try to find a picture of the font and style.

Cheers,

Matt

Thanks Matt,

Shoot through the logo and I will draft it up for you.

Will do mate. I'll take a picture of the logo tonight and send it through.

I have a few custom parts with the same logo that I had made some years ago. It's basically the current Nissan corporate logo but with TRUST6 in place of NISSAN using the Japanese aftermarket parts brand Trust font.

• Like 1

Can you do this with a blue T?

Hi,

yeah we can do blue - its called Sapphire Blue Candy

there should be a recent post with the actual blue in the version 1 of the GTT Badge - I have redesigned the GTT Badge which makes it look better I think.

See attached 2 images - version 1 with various color's and version 2 with the new cutting design.

Original Version

post-141798-0-86805200-1463557842_thumb.jpg

Version 2

post-141798-0-72336200-1463557877_thumb.jpg

post-141798-0-35934400-1463557907_thumb.jpg

Thanks

could you make up a GTB badge like so?

perhaps even a GTB-4 badge instead of having a sticker cut?

thanks

Hi,

Yeah we could do this for you - either or both - GTB like the standard GT-R Badges etc and GBT 4 similar to the sticker in the image

I will draft some up and send them in PM to you.