SAU Community

The ever evolving R32 GTR build

• 1 month later...

Not too much in the way of updates as I've been working remote a bit lately.

Have had the driveshaft's overhauled and had it back on the dyno chasing more midrange which was successful.

Now just trying to enjoy her for the moment, a few pics from the weekend taken by a mate.

IMG_5479.JPG

IMG_5480.JPG

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Added another car to the stable...a Sil80.

Will use this for doing the things I'm now too soft to do in the GTR :blush:

Needs a bit of work but couldn't knock it back for the $$$ already has blacktop SR20, R32 GTR brakes (5 stud) etc...

IMG_6001.JPG

IMG_6002.JPG

IMG_6003.JPG

• Like 3

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 2:02 PM, mr_rbman said:

5 - Removed my front Bilstiens as one had begun to leak and have sent them off to Quadrant suspensions in Victoria for a rebuild (significantly cheaper than anyone here in Adelaide :()

post-16187-0-16481400-1466661234_thumb.jpg

Just out of interest what is the model number of the Bilsteins and how long is the shock body?

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 3:42 PM, djr81 said:

Just out of interest what is the model number of the Bilsteins and how long is the shock body?

I'll suss it out for you next time they're out the car.

have just entered a tarmac rally event and may pull them out prior time pending....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Picked up some Enkei RPF01's in exact same sizes as my Rays Impul RSII's (18 x 9.5" +15 all round), bit of an impulse buy.

Love my other rims in the flesh but black on grey doesn't look the best in photos, Love the gold enkei's in photos but unsure about them in the flesh, mmmmmm.

Put my other rims up for sale but probably won't be too disappointed if they don't sell.

IMG_6296.JPG

IMG_6298.JPG

IMG_6304.PNG

IMG_6307.JPG

• Like 1

11 hours ago, okooko said:

ive got the same in matte black - those are the best straight up fit for the r32

love the offsetting colors

what rubber you got on those?

They came with some plain almost brand new Achilles ATR sports but I'm trying to move them on and have ordered some Nankang NS-2R semi slicks, the reviews they get seem to be hard to go past for a weekend warrior which sees the odd hillclimb for <$150 a corner.

1 hour ago, GH05T said:

LOVE THE WHEELS MAN, SUCH A GOOD SIMPLE DESIGN WHICH FITS THE 32

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH sorry caps :P

Cheers Glyn, a few gunmetal grey 32 GTR's getting round Adelaide at the moment, think we need to have just a gunmetal meet up soon :1_grinning:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...