• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

ElleAli76

Looking For Mobile Car Detailer Nor ( Perth )

Elle just a word of advice if it's to do a nice car like a Skyline or something worth a bit of money don't go cheap there is heaps of mobile retailers out there but results vary and you don't want to end up with a bad job or even damage?. Try Platinum Polishing if you prefer mobile he has got a good rep.

My take is you'll always get a better result taking it into a detailing place.

Otherwise if you don't mind bringing your car in, Mann Automotive Detailing is one of the best detailers.

Edited by RB335

Awwww thank You Boris! Thanks for the tips , I'll give them a call tomorrow and check out the price that they offer :)

Where have you been anyway ? Hahahaha

We missed the Sunday breakfast and now is more people on this forum , think it's time to organize something ?

Elle just a word of advice if it's to do a nice car like a Skyline or something worth a bit of money don't go cheap there is heaps of mobile retailers out there but results vary and you don't want to end up with a bad job or even damage?. Try Platinum Polishing if you prefer mobile he has got a good rep.

My take is you'll always get a better result taking it into a detailing place.

Otherwise if you don't mind bringing your car in, Mann Automotive Detailing is one of the best detailers.

Boris jump on Wa -Wasteland [emoji28]

http://www.autofxwa.com.au/

Des is THE man. Tell him Locky sent ya', he once came out to my work and spent an entire day on my Century, dude is a fkn champion.

[emoji106][emoji123]awesome ! Thanks Hank @ Locky

I'll find out if he can come over at my place and do the work in the garage instead

And he can ! Booked him on the 17th of March [emoji16] thanks Locky [emoji123]

You wil not be dissapointed, hell of a nice guy and the quality of cars which he works on speak for themselves.

He sounds nice on the phone , a cab tell he's a good bloke ! Don't worry I'll look after him [emoji6] Chinese bloke yea ? I figured that from his surname ? Des Wong

He sounds nice on the phone , a cab tell he's a good bloke ! Don't worry I'll look after him [emoji6] Chinese bloke yea ? I figured that from his surname ? Des Wong

He sounds nice on the phone , and I can tell he's a good bloke ! Don't worry I'll look after him [emoji6] Chinese bloke yea ? I figured that from his surname ? Des Wong

Oh did he do the Cosmo? ;)

'Sif I'd let anyone touch the hippie killer, blasphemy!

Not sure where he's from originally, but he's definitely an Aussie now!

It's all good and thanks again for the recommendation [emoji41]

'Sif I'd let anyone touch the hippie killer, blasphemy!

That's why even you don't touch it?

• Like 1