SAU Community

T-revz In Tokyo.... And Lots Of Other Places

t_revz

finally decided to get some photos from the past 11 years or so living and visiting J-Land. having a few dramas uploading so ill just put a few up to start and gradually keep adding over the next few days or so

RIMG0086_zpsfvsjzxa1.jpg

Ebino prefecture/Kyushu. was back in 06 so cant remember much detail about the location

IMG_0162_zpsyjpp8fs0.jpg

IMG_0161_zpsl1cupssg.jpg

couple views from my place. Miyazaki prefecture/Kyushu

• Like 1

Ice skating on top of Ebino/Kyushu.

RIMG1015_zpsoqytnhwp.jpg

just past here the signs warned not to proceed without chains. stuck the car in 2nd and crawled to the top. saw a couple cars run into guard rails on the way down :glare:

RIMG1004_zpst6s4lgwx.jpg

• Like 1

Great pics, really shows the culture of the country in many ways. I was there for 7 years (in Tokyo) from 04 but stupidly didn't get a quality camera for years and so don't have as many of these kind of photos, and certainly not high res, so great to see.

Huis ten bosch we finally got to 3 years ago and that was really fun because it was half empty. Also they had an octoberfest event on with few people there so I got piss-drunk on fancy booze and had the oompa band all to myself. We stayed in the that mammoth hotel near the entrance (4th pic)

Space world as another half empty but enjoyable addition to out trip down south. Mostly just school groups and half the coasters were closed, no doubt due to the low numbers. Don't be surprised if this park closes in the not too distant future, but weirdly fun to go to.

Keep em coming

• Like 1