SAU Community

T-revz In Tokyo.... And Lots Of Other Places

t_revz

Found more pics of the top of Ebino Plateau. small shops,hotel, hot springs and cafe at the top, then an hour or so hike up to the peak. Miyazaki Prefecture/Kyushu

RIMG2963_zpsbew35fvn.jpg

RIMG2964_zpsnjhznblr.jpg

RIMG2966_zpsewfecjan.jpg

RIMG2970_zpsuvipfhr6.jpg

RIMG2971_zpst3ei5aic.jpg

RIMG2972_zpsdejo96kl.jpg

RIMG2978_zpssoekhwqj.jpg

RIMG2979_zpshsjqu4fr.jpg

RIMG2997_zpse1egyrvg.jpg

RIMG2998_zpsxckzk1fd.jpg

RIMG3006_zps6hw80dsh.jpg

RIMG2968_zpskhnfwjkd.jpg

was told that this area was used for one of the james bond movies and had rockets coming out of the water...

RIMG2967_zpsld0vr78e.jpg

Edited by t_revz

Got invited to a special Rice harvesting and ceremony. Never found out the reason for its importance. Was many important figures from the town there.Might have been first crop of the year or something... Takaharu/Miyazaki

RIMG3035_zpswj6gmh8t.jpg

RIMG3039_zpsnovqoyd9.jpg

RIMG3041_zpsgiiwfrvv.jpg

RIMG3042_zpsq2m2iiza.jpg

RIMG3043_zpsuswv2ffq.jpg

RIMG3045_zpspb9qsgne.jpg

RIMG3046_zpscqnjfizt.jpg

Got invited to a special Rice harvesting and ceremony. Never found out the reason for its importance. Was many important figures from the town there.Might have been first crop of the year or something... Takaharu/Miyazaki

RIMG3035_zpswj6gmh8t.jpg

RIMG3039_zpsnovqoyd9.jpg

RIMG3041_zpsgiiwfrvv.jpg

RIMG3042_zpsq2m2iiza.jpg

RIMG3043_zpsuswv2ffq.jpg

RIMG3045_zpspb9qsgne.jpg

RIMG3046_zpscqnjfizt.jpg

I've heard about the rice ceremony and actually watch it on tele from the very popular dramas series called Oshin's ? The rice ceremony it's like a new year to them ?

id had about 2 hours sleep, 3 red bull syrup concentrates for brekkie and BAC was still through the roof. i was just trying to get through it without throwing up... i had no concern for what it was about at the time :cheers:

I remember riding my motorbike past Nagashima Spaland (from Tokyo to Aida Circuit/Okayama International Circuit) and thinking "WTF is that place" but not having the chance to stop

• Like 1

I remember riding my motorbike past Nagashima Spaland (from Tokyo to Aida Circuit/Okayama International Circuit) and thinking "WTF is that place" but not having the chance to stop

Was it safe riding a motorbike in Japan ? Unlike Thailand you get away not wearing helmet for a short distance [emoji57]

thats a fair ride, must have taken most of the day. what was on that you were going to?

yeah its not a bad spot. Ive got friends in Handa (sth Nagoya) and we have gone there twice together in '06 and '14.

Ise Grand Shrine. Mie Prefecture

RIMG3322_zpsfpp87g91.jpg

RIMG3321_zpswajy8yft.jpg

RIMG3317_zpsatvpwwzy.jpg

RIMG3315_zps6z9omalh.jpg

RIMG3313_zpsvnntjbj9.jpg

RIMG3312_zpss9o59pfh.jpg

RIMG3311_zpsagfpzbnx.jpg

RIMG3130_zpsari7amp1.jpg

RIMG3129_zpswsrdda6i.jpg

Friends of mine the day after their wedding, about 15 of us spent the day travelling around

RIMG0191_zps8d320vxs.jpg

Saw this monster on the way home but didnt call in

RIMG0192_zpszjfrcdda.jpg