SAU Community

T-revz In Tokyo.... And Lots Of Other Places

t_revz

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Disney pics. I lived about a 10 minute drive from there so have been to both parks many times. A few details in the pics I've never noticed though, so that's cool. Pity they area both permanently crowded.

While uploading pics I was thinking how average most of my pics are. Got hundreds of blurry ones. My camera didn't like working under japanese fluro lights for some reason

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hahahahahahahah yea why not [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Dave worry too much bout the language barrier and where to go and what to do - or where to eat ! believe it or not he's suggesting to do cooking class and visit Nismo factory [emoji24][emoji24]

Trev need help cause you're the best brother! Ok booked the flights - Perth - Tokyo - ( Narita ) decide to stay in Tokyo ( hobukan ? ) where the snow area is , haven't book any hotel just yet. What's your mobile I'll call and need some details

:)

Mine 0425611000 - Elle

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm I should probably put together the photos from my trips. Love Japan, so easy to get around, don't need to know a word of Japanese. It's just an all round great place to travel no matter what you like doing.

Even if what you like doing is weird as shit, it's probably better that way.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...