SAU Community

Sau Vic Motorkhana #2 - 2016 - Deca

Tony Olsson

Yep we're currently at Max Capacity, there's a few slots left on the Reserve Entries that can be filled, because most likely there will be a few last minute pullouts and reserves will take their place and be notified.

• Like 1

Any details on accomodation? I called the shepperton lake park and they said they dont have any sau people this weekend

its not at the lake this time. This weekend (and DECA before that) is at The Addison Motor Inn

Hey guys does anyone Know if I can bring my mates car that's entered to get checked over also does he need to be there for the drivers briefing cause somethings come up and won't make it there in time if it can he get a one on one briefing when he gets there

Edited by Ash28

its not at the lake this time. This weekend (and DECA before that) is at The Addison Motor Inn

Damm its all booked out, anywhere else close by i could book to chill with other members too?

The closest hotels to the Addison are:-

- Courtyard Motor Inn

- Tudor House Motor Inn

- Best Western Wyndhamere Hotel

All the above are less than 5 minute walk from the Addison :)

So keen! See some of you guys tonight.

I have packed Cards Against Humanity and Exploding Kittens.

Now I really wish I were up there tonight! CAH is great and sooo want to play exploding kittens!!!

Did you get Exploding Kittens from Kickstarter?

What a day!!! A few thrills and a few spills but all in all another successful DECA motokhana.

Such a variety of cars competing this time too, was great to see!

Thanks to all the entrants, we hope you had a blast!

To all the awesome spectators that came out to watch, bigups on going the distance to support.

A massive thanks to all the volunteers who helped out too. It can be a big ask standing around waiting for a cone to fall and we greatly appreciate it!

And of course Bec, Leon and the DECA committee for organizing another great event!

We hope to see you all again at the next one!!!