SAU Community

Jordy's R34 Gtt

I KNEW that R33 was familiar!!!

I was telling my mates, "i know that car, i know that car!! he has a website!!!" they thought i was going crazy lol

Cool pic man, thanks! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Car looks amazing man, keep up the good work! :woot:

What size are the RPF1's and tyres if I may ask?

Thanks!! :wub:

the RPF01's are 17x9 +22 all round and i am currently running a 235 45 R17 tyre.

I was running a 235-40-R17 but they needed replacing and had a set of 45 profile tyres on another set of wheels so Im running them for the time being and i kinda like the chunky look of the 45 profile :)

Cheers for stopping by!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been pretty slack with updates!

But yes I have been doing a few things! 

To start I installed some fog lights to the front of the car, I've had these sitting around for a while and thought it'd look cool.

Firstly i started by rolling up into a mates garage.

9NEmCRbl.jpg

And took the bar off

yG16SEBl.jpg

Replaced the white/yellow-ish bulbs with a set of very yellow 3000k bulbs

J7s46Jfl.jpg

Test fitting

VA7LheZl.jpg

And wired in a little illuminated switch

UUikcTcl.jpg

And drove it home with them complete!

cWdEe10l.jpg

• Like 1

Other than that, i've just been driving the car which is awesome.

dNZlOtql.jpg

So last week i went to wakefield.

NSz8mI3l.jpg

I was so excited, had to get the cliche track day photo right! :D

Got to borrow my friend's NISMO gloves!

bthVaVvl.jpg

Here's a few pics from the day taken by Full Motion Photography!

ClxQcRbl.jpg

LwDlhmDl.jpg

Hdw2AYDl.jpg

Wakefield tip; Take the Nespresso machine, coffee is never good..

299HwLnl.jpg

Car performed perfectly, not 1 issue all day, beat a GTR and set myself a good baseline time for this car :) After that, went for a drive up to dural to visit some family and had to sneak in a wisemans run.

Yo6Goell.jpg

Love it! <3

• Like 5

I have always liked red R34s, was actually my first choice before i gave up trying to find one and got my yellow one.

Car looks great, keep up the good work. I am glad to see it hit the track and It looks like you had heaps of fun out there.

On 9/15/2016 at 8:55 PM, EV1 said:

I have always liked red R34s, was actually my first choice before i gave up trying to find one and got my yellow one.

Car looks great, keep up the good work. I am glad to see it hit the track and It looks like you had heaps of fun out there.

Thanks for the kind words :)

Red ones sure are hard to come by, I don't see many of them at all!

Track was/is a lot of fun, keen to get back out there! 

• 4 months later...

Small update! I know I've been quiet, but in reality, not a whole log has changed on the car.

One thing I have changed however is the exhaust system. After becoming sick and tired of the drone I got a fabricator friend to get the car on the hoist and we took a look at the exhaust system to pinpoint things I could do to improve it. After taking it off and seeing a rusted out mid resonator as well as a more or less collapsed rear muffler which had turned into an echo chamber, the exhaust was a "write off". We cut out the resonator and welded another one in which was a cheap bandaid fix for a few months however I eventually bit the bullet and sent an email to jesse streeter in Japan to order my new exhaust, the HKS Silent Hi-Power, a full 3" stainless exhaust which really isn't silent at all, but that's absolutely fine, and it's a huge improvment over the droney mess I had before!

QBdy8lWl.jpg

0Q2aLCml.jpg

a8nJc6Yl.jpg
Shiny!

kAt4EeMl.jpg

Aside from that, not a whole lot has changed, I'm just washing it regularly and driving it a lot which is a nice change really! Im hoping to get out the the Feb SAU NSW Cruise if anyone would like to say hello :)

• Like 2