SAU Community

Saunsw Texikhana Sunday 5th June 2016

crashdown

Guys my mate/second driver is working through his AASA licence application form now. At the bottom of the form it asks for a "Competency Declaration by Club/Organisation or Individual who is personally known to AASA" .

I've had a CAMS licence for years so can't claim to be 'known' to AASA anymore. Does anyone know how to get around this? Can I get someone from the club to rubber stamp this part of his application?

Cheers

Guys my mate/second driver is working through his AASA licence application form now. At the bottom of the form it asks for a "Competency Declaration by Club/Organisation or Individual who is personally known to AASA" .

You don't need to worry about filling in the Competency Declaration section.

You just send the application form in to AASA.

I wouldn't bother with aasa cause there is no way they will get him his licence to him within 3 weeks, it took them 2 months last time I bought one. Where the cams licence was done in a week

Yeh I was worried about that too Brett but they have (verbally) committed to processing it very quickly. So either we are extremely gullible or extremely persuasive!

Thanks Ciaron for the information

Payment sent, fitting fire extinguisher this week, ready for single spinner fun in the 240...

No gutters pls lol

13256506_10154232745214357_1235660719631

Love it!

Man looking at that entry list, I wish I was going! Unfortunately I have to work next weekend!! :( next time!!

Hi All

This is my first post here. I am BunsenBurna's mate and now paid as the second driver.

AASA licence is "in the post" but they have also supplied an emailed letter with my name, licence number and expiry date. Subsequent email confirms that if the licence card is not received then "In the interim, the email can be used".

AldoSideways (Alex)

Membership Renewal - Check

AASA License - Check

Registered and paid - Check

Now to remember how to drive cars fast at motorkhanas... Haven't done this stuff in 5 years!!!