SAU Community

Sauwa Stickers

t_revz

Hey Folks, looking to get a batch of stickers made with the SAUWA logo. looking for numbers before i proceed so i dont get stuck with too many.

Can either get the logo printed on a clear sheet as previously done or vinyl lettering individually cutout with a sheet over the top holding it together for ease of fitment.

The vinyl option is only a few cents more and the owner said it should last about 7 years before fading whereas the print on clear sticker might fade after 2 years. i'm keen to get the vinyl from his recommendation.

I've priced it up for a quantity of 50 assuming everyone will want 2. they are 200mm wide by 100mm tall.

Pricing would be 2 x stickers and postage for $10. If i can get 10 pairs confirmed im happy to proceed but if i cant secure that many then i will only do a very small order for a couple of us however the price will likely increase.

so who is keen?

^^

Aww just about finished writing and my stupid phone deleted what I was writing when your message came through, all good!

Hey guys, does anyone mind if I increase the size a little?

Originally I said 200 x 100 but there is a little bit of fat left in the $10 I quoted. I'd rather everyone get the biggest sticker possible for the money your paying. Not sure how much bigger, maybe 250 x 120. Just thought I'd check incase anyone had a small side window in mind...

I'll contact the supplier tomorrow and see what they can do for me and hopefully put the order in.

Any problems let me know

Trev

• Like 1

All good - do it!

^^

Aww just about finished writing and my stupid phone deleted what I was writing when your message came through, all good!

Hey guys, does anyone mind if I increase the size a little?
Originally I said 200 x 100 but there is a little bit of fat left in the $10 I quoted. I'd rather everyone get the biggest sticker possible for the money your paying. Not sure how much bigger, maybe 250 x 120. Just thought I'd check incase anyone had a small side window in mind...

I'll contact the supplier tomorrow and see what they can do for me and hopefully put the order in.

Any problems let me know

Trev

Cool, I'll update ASAP. Was hoping to get original file from Dan the Man, but haven't heard back from him so might have to sacrifice my toolbox sticker for the template

• Like 1

Dan the Man is busy with some stuff at the moment - don't wait for him he has some important shit on his plate.

Just do what you need to mate,

Im ok with that or if you wana do a 50/50 in the sizes im ok with that too.

• Like 2