SAU Community

Sauwa Stickers

t_revz

Will be plenty to go around. I'll let everyone know when there done and confirm what everyone wants, but so far only around half of them are reserved

• Like 1

Stickers are ordered, they trialed the small one yesterday with success. Apparently I'm getting a great price on it.

The receptionist asked if I wanted to pay extra to get all the letters fitted and aligned on the clear sheet as the price I was quoted was so cheap it had to be not assembled by them. The boss walked out from his office and said I'd caught him in a good mood and that price included assembly.

They hoped to have them finished in a couple days but said a week maximum.

• Like 2

Stickers are ordered, they trialed the small one yesterday with success. Apparently I'm getting a great price on it.

The receptionist asked if I wanted to pay extra to get all the letters fitted and aligned on the clear sheet as the price I was quoted was so cheap it had to be not assembled by them. The boss walked out from his office and said I'd caught him in a good mood and that price included assembly.

They hoped to have them finished in a couple days but said a week maximum.

Cool ! Awesome - give me your bank details and I'll transfer the funds or would you prefer COD ?

Cool ! Awesome - give me your bank details and I'll transfer the funds or would you prefer COD ?

I'd rather wait til I have em in hand before I ask for money if it's alright

• 2 weeks later...

Righto sports fans here's what you've been waiting for. Wifey picked them up today.

$8 per pair and $2 postage. Transfer your $10 or $18 and I'll send em out. Will only be home Monday and Wednesday briefly next week and will send them as soon as $ is received.

Incoming PM with bank details to everyone that asked for them.

Cheers post-24655-14601175764063_thumb.jpg

• Like 2