SAU Community

2016 Round 4 - Sunday 10th April Hosted By Piarc

acsplit

A bit too much correction for my liking haha :D

I can handle corrections at 80 or 100, but anything up towards 150 makes me pucker so hard I redigest my food a bit.

I was too busy focusing on driving than to worry about hitting a wall ;) haha

I had an even bigger moment over lukey heights at the end of the day but the camera died. I can say my lesson was learnt!

Rolling on Hankook RS3 255/40/17

I had a lockup coming down lukey heights and only managed to turn about 45 degrees before coming off the track. Downhill on grass heading towards the wall isn't a good time! Managed to get it turned on the grass and pottered along the side of the track for a while (ended up rejoining the track after the next marshal point so I didn't dump a bunch of dirt and grass onto the racing line, cus I'm a top bloke like that).

That was my only real pucker moment of the day... Other than thinking those geese were about to hari-kiri seppuku themselves into the front of the car every single lap I went past them.

• Like 1

I can handle corrections at 80 or 100, but anything up towards 150 makes me pucker so hard I redigest my food a bit.

Haha, yep I hear you, those high speed ones are the ones that make you grip the seat lol

I had an even bigger moment over lukey heights at the end of the day but the camera died. I can say my lesson was learnt!

Well done on bringing it back though and you were pretty keen going through turn 1 on the outside of another car on more than 1 occasion lol.

That was some pretty ballsy driving. Well done on keeping it on the black stuff. I reckon I would have needed a change of jocks. Lol[emoji3]

It has fantastic mechanical grip. 255's are perfect for the E36.

It SHOULD be based on the times supplied via Meecamsau

However on Sunday each group had about a 15 second spread... Was more about car type / club than times.
Pretty sure my Meecamsau profile says 2:02, but I was being grouped in with a Lotus Exige S and a Porsche GT4

After a couple of sessions it actually worked out alright, since you knew how fast certain cars were and went out onto the track in an order that let you have a clear run without too much traffic

Awesome save 4ABHGE!!

Great track day!!

How does PIARC organise the groupings? Do you need to update something (times etc) in the meecamsau website?

Sunday was stranger than norm for groupings but I would make sure your up to date laps times are saved within meecamsau