SAU Community

Nismo R35?

Yup , early 2017 no pricing as yet but you can put your Oder through Nissan's dealer.

Thanks for the reply. I called Col Crawford today (Sydney GTR dealer- i have bought a new one from them previously) and they said they had zero information on it, nothing on when/price or anything.

Could you clarify who is taking orders? PM me if easier, thanks.

Spoke To Chris From Northside Nissan's Wanggara ( Perth ). Apologise I prob should've made it clear before, that Im from Perth

Anyway Chris reckon I can put the order through them if interested , no color, pricing or further informations until late November but def early 2017!

No one is taking orders yet, they cant until they have an official release from nissan au, im sure dealers will take a tentative deposit to get the first phone call i guess but i would defiantly just wait.

this is the only info released for a 2017 GTR so far, a teaser pick

2017-nissan-gt-r-teaser.jpg

debut march 23 so like 5 days to find out atleast some info.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2016/03/2017-nissan-gt-r-to-debut-march-23.html

Edited by GH05T

LSX-438 Col crawford actually has 2-3 deposits for the Nismo GTR from people i am aware of who are friends of mine.

go in with $1000 and throw it down on one, if they do come into the country you would get called up to get one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

so there have been a few news articles hinting it might happen here in AUS-- but has anyone heard anything concrete? I did put my name down for one, but that doesn't mean much at all really.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

so has anyone heard anything further?  the latest whispers i have heard is the Nismo will be here in June 2017 (too late for my liking) however the Track Edition can be ordered now for December delivery.  No pricing released to my knowledge, anyone have an idea/quotes on pricing?

• 1 month later...

So the local launch events are underway and we should see some reviews trickling through.

The track edition and Nismo have been confirmed, pricing for the track edition is $227k +ORC apparently (about a $35k premium)

No pricing on Nismo yet, but rumoured to be around the $300k mark, if not more

Edited by LSX-438
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nismo Pricing confirmed at $299,999 + ORC and Dealer Delivery

Orders already being taken, first car to be delivered in Feb 2017, apparently orders are already stretched out to 2018. 

Edited by BLISTC
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...