SAU Community

Sauwa Maintenence Day / Group Meet

RB335

Hi Everybody.

So I will be hiring out a workshop and 2 hoists for a large portion of the day - 6 Hours.

We will be incorporating this into a social get together and group meet, BBQ and Drinks,

basically put on a nice show for us.

The whole point of this event is to meet other enthusiasts, and have 2 Hoists for 6 Hours, to be able to get various

things done on our cars, from small things like general inspection, oil/fluid changes, boost controllers, intercooler upgrade, etc

to changing parts over while being to give each-other a hand. This is a great way to expand your knowledge and

repair your car or simply just meet and chat.

I will have Skyline R32, R33, R34 Skyline engine service documents on hand for quick reference.

Basic information :

- Location in Malaga starting around 9AM, will be on a Sunday.

- BBQ and Drinks will be available at $2.50/dog and $1.5/can

- 2 Hoists to share, floorspace available, 200pc toolkit, impact guns

- Photos/videos of cars.

To make this work we need participation and also help from other guys here as these things do cost money and time to organize, we would be sharing time on the hoist depending on job required, if you want to work on your car the prices will be :

- 4 People at $65 each for the day includes all tool hire, oil disposal

- 6 People at $45 each for the day inclues all tool hire, oil dispoal

I will be probably limiting the number of cars to work on to around 6 so we all get decent time and space but I may be flexible.

To come and meet and greet is free ofcourse.

Everybody is free to lend a hand to everybody.

In order to get numbers, please reply and mention whether you would be coming along for just meet and greet, or if you want to have your car in the shop, please mention too and the type of work required and also hoist use if required.

Thanks.

Edited by RB335
  • Like 1

Hey mate

Firstly great effort in trying to get a quality SAUWA event going.

Ill come down for meet and greet for sure and happy to lend a hand.

Maybe interested in doing a oil change in my Trust sequential gearbox if I can be convinced someine knows their shit and knows what their doing - as I have no idea....

Either way ill be there to represent!

Dan

Hi Everybody.

So I will be hiring out a workshop and 2 hoists for a large portion of the day - 6 Hours.

We will be incorporating this into a social get together and group meet, BBQ and Drinks,

basically put on a nice show for us.

The whole point of this event is to meet other enthusiasts, and have 2 Hoists for 6 Hours, to be able to get various

things done on our cars, from small things like general inspection, oil/fluid changes, boost controllers, intercooler upgrade, etc

to changing parts over while being to give each-other a hand. This is a great way to expand your knowledge and

repair your car or simply just meet and chat.

I will have Skyline R32, R33, R34 Skyline engine service documents on hand for quick reference.

Basic information :

- Location in Malaga starting around 9AM, will be on a Sunday.

- BBQ and Drinks will be available at $2.50/dog and $1.5/can

- 2 Hoists to share, floorspace available, 200pc toolkit, impact guns

- Photos/videos of cars.

To make this work we need participation and also help from other guys here as these things do cost money and time to organize, we would be sharing time on the hoist depending on job required, if you want to work on your car the prices will be :

- 4 People at $65 each for the day includes all tool hire, oil disposal

- 6 People at $45 each for the day inclues all tool hire, oil dispoal

I will be probably limiting the number of cars to work on to around 6 so we all get decent time and space but I may be flexible.

To come and meet and greet is free ofcourse.

Everybody is free to lend a hand to everybody.

In order to get numbers, please reply and mention whether you would be coming along for just meet and greet, or if you want to have your car in the shop, please mention too and the type of work required and also hoist use if required.

Thanks.

• Like 2

I have not set a date yet but it would be a good time in advance as we need to get interest first.

Oil change would be pretty straight forward so long as you know the correct quantity and type, I have a basic transfer/suction pump which is good for this.

Edited by RB335
  • Like 1

Excellent I like cake, will really be nice to have desert so that is very awesome of you.

I am trying to make this a good value for money experience and because of that we do need members assistance as I can't do everything myself.

If anybody has some fold out chairs they can bring along it would help.

T_Revz when I confirm the date I will take into account people who are shift workers.

If you guys have friends with Skylines who are not here please get them on here

get the hype going and word out

Edited by RB335
  • Like 1

Yay ! Once you have def date and confirmations from

Others just let me know numbers , ill

Get the cake & few Cartons of Mineral water [emoji8] I have fold out chairs , I'll ask Dave if he can bring it in his car [emoji13] Hahahaha

Great work in organising an event! I'm very keen to join (depending on date) , not needing anything done on mine but more than happy to help on others (no idea re sequential tho)

Will forward on the details to a couple of skyline guys who aren't on here much anymore

• Like 1

Yes guys please pass on the word to people who are older members or other skyline owners you know and get them signed up on this forum as we need to get numbers up and people who want to get their car on the hoist for whatever it be.

Edited by RB335
  • Like 1

I'll need a date to confirm as I'm a shift worker, and I'd only be a spectator or help others

Same as Trev, happy to come and talk shit as I have access to hoists and tools at work. But keen to meet some new peeps.

• Like 1

Maybe pick a date and see how many can make it?

I'll text Boris and ask him for further details , I'll bring the cake and few cartons of Water :)

Now where do I get a good cake ? [emoji87]

I assumed your computer was in the kitchen

Oh geez we've got a wild one ;)[/

Nahhhh I have proper office at home where all the desktop laptops goes durrrrrr

Outdoor kitchen for Dave , Dry kitchen for me and it stay dry & clean :) never touch or cook there :)