SAU Community

Sauwa Maintenence Day / Group Meet

RB335

Hi.

In order to set a date and organize everything, there needs to be a decent amount of people to participate in what the event is to offer so I'm still gathering interest at this stage.

Thanks.

Edited by RB335
  • Like 1

I'm interested in coming along for the social side of things, however I won't need time on the hoist. I'm a 2/1 FIFO worker, so hopefully it falls on my weekend at home! The next Sunday I will be home is April 17

Edited by Nick_GTR
  • Like 1

Hi.

In order to set a date and organize everything, there needs to be a decent amount of people to participate in what the event is to offer so I'm still gathering interest at this stage.

Thanks.[/

Boris , Have you given any more thought as to whether you would like to go ahead or not ?

Hi.

Thanks.[/boris ,

Boris Have you given any more thought as to whether you would like to go ahead or not ?

That's a shame.... who is keen to organise a meet and greet, social event anyway?

Pretty much exactly the same as what would have happened with this, except this time not at a workshop? Perhaps we could occupy the public bbq area at either Mullaloo Scarborough beach?

• Like 3

That's a shame.... who is keen to organise a meet and greet, social event anyway?

Pretty much exactly the same as what would have happened with this, except this time not at a workshop? Perhaps we could occupy the public bbq area at either Mullaloo Scarborough beach?

I was thinking same thing, maybe on next public holiday so people like myself who wk weekends etc can make it? Just an idea?
  • Like 1

That's my first shift, but not everyone will be able to make it anyway.

Was thinking , if we all can meet up before dinner on that day ? What do you think ? Meet at city west ?

• Like 1