SAU Community

2016 Gtr Festival Presented By Motive Dvd

GTRKat

Motive-DVD-GT-R-Festival--724x1024.jpg

SAUNSW Club Entry for

2016 GTR Festival

SAUNSW has been invited by Motive DVD to have a club display displaying members cars at the 2016 GTR festival

This means you will have the opportunity to have your GTR displayed together with other SAUNSW members GTRs at a discounted rate to normal admission.

You will be part of the biggest gathering of GTRs outside of Japan ranging from R35 GTR to the Hakosuka

There will also be the following at the show

• Drag racing
  • Go to whoa
  • Launch pad
  • Dyno Comp
  • GTR car yard
  • GTR swap meet
  • Various trade stands

​To enter these events visit http://motivedvd.com.../gt-r-festival/

To enter your GTR in the club display please fill out the form attatched below and email back to <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script> and pay entry as per the entry form

Event: 2016 GTR festival

When: Saturday 28th May 2016

Where: Sydney Dragway

Cost: $30

Entry Form: doc.gif 29.5KB 16 downloads

Club display is unfortunately ONLY open to GTRs but event is open to all spectators.

Spectator tickets can be purchased from here http://motivedvd.com.../gt-r-festival/

^^ as other thread ill take the R.

Provided it's back.

What's left to do?

Mine was on dyno today. I asked them to hold out a bit cause I was going on holidays so shouldn't be too long now.

What's left to do?

Mine was on dyno today. I asked them to hold out a bit cause I was going on holidays so shouldn't be too long now.

Mine was also on said dyno today.

Just a couple of tiny little things holding it up.

For example:

The HKS aiflow less adapters had a different pattern to my pod filters... as the POD filters fit the Z32 AFMs i had. I completely forgot about the fact they were Z32's and not standard ones lol. So got my old ARC box probably going in, need filters for it... So Either finding filters cheap till i purchase a new one (arc box), or i will get a set of cheap pods to suit my HKS adapters until the new one (arc box) arrives.

Couple of little A/C checks...

And then put some of the interior back together..

and it's finished.... Provided nothing else dies on me.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be leaving from Maccas near Epic for anyone that wants to grab some food and a coffee before we head up.

There's still time to enter!

Couple of R34 GTR's will be cruising up together (3x bb + me maybe) so might be good for us all to meet up at the maccas next to epic

• Like 3