SAU Community

Gtr-registry.com: Now All R32/r33/r34 Gtr Details - Full Registry - Submit Photos/info

Brilliant work Mark, well done.

I have one quick question, On numerous R32 GT-R's I noticed the notation of "Cold-Weather Package."

My V-Spec II is one such car and it does have factory heated side mirrors.

What else is included in this package?

Your help is appreciated.

Bob.

Can confirm the 32 cold weather package included bigger battery, battery tray, and thicker loom like the R34. They also have a different loom in the doors for the extra wiring.

Fantastic work! I've love to know how you managed to get all the information for this knowing how un-forthcoming Nissan were. Well done to everyone involved. No small task and is much appreciated!

Edit: Just had a decent look over the site, what a great resource to have all the information in one place and be able to add current information for each car by VIN. Priceless

Edited by rbnutz

Can confirm the 32 cold weather package included bigger battery, battery tray, and thicker loom like the R34. They also have a different loom in the doors for the extra wiring.

Fantastic work! I've love to know how you managed to get all the information for this knowing how un-forthcoming Nissan were. Well done to everyone involved. No small task and is much appreciated!

Edit: Just had a decent look over the site, what a great resource to have all the information in one place and be able to add current information for each car by VIN. Priceless

On my Stagea the cold weather package included a heating element along the bottom of the front windscreen screen to unfreeze the wipers. The heated mirrors come on with the heated rear screen.

Holy crap this is cool info... Provided it's correct....

GTR series 1 with:

Projector lights, climate control, optioned sound system, Cold-weather package, ABS, GTR steering wheel and Viscous LSD...

What's interesting is it says it also came with the GT auto spoiler?

No Gtr had an auto spoiler, it's just the front lip

Also I thought gtrs had mechanical diffs

That's not what the website says....

"GT Auto Spoiler (Front Lip) And Viscous LSD"

Model code...

KBNR32RXFSLMZG.

Can someone confirm? I tended to think the same was as Brett. And if they did come with them i have just added that to my buy list.

Model codes at the bottom:

http://gtr-registry.com/index.php?id=29

That's where i got this info.

Though apparently 15,000 of the GTR's were this model code...and considering i never knew about this/never seen one. I would think it just means it came with the front lip and no spoiler. AKA the website is slightly inaccurate.

That's where i got this info.

Though apparently 15,000 of the GTR's were this model code...and considering i never knew about this/never seen one. I would think it just means it came with the front lip and no spoiler. AKA the website is slightly inaccurate.

ah ok.

Just be happy it's the right colour and is a genuine VIN ;)

ah ok.

Just be happy it's the right colour and is a genuine VIN ;)

Haha well it "was" the right colour... Till it got painted.

And it won't be the right colour when i repaint it again...

Oh dear. Shame.

What was the original colour?

it was KH2.

It's currently KH2 with a bit of blue put in it.

When respray time comes it's going BL0. Stuff having another GMG R32. Little boring for me...

it was KH2.

It's currently KH2 with a bit of blue put in it.

When respray time comes it's going BL0. Stuff having another GMG R32. Little boring for me...

haha 44% are grey so I can see where you're coming from. I do think it's a great colour though.

Guess what only 12.9% in black - 5666 cars. No colour change needed here. :nyaanyaa:

.........just someone employed full time to keep it clean.

• Like 1

Holy crap this is cool info... Provided it's correct....

GTR series 1 with:

Projector lights, climate control, optioned sound system, Cold-weather package, ABS, GTR steering wheel and Viscous LSD...

What's interesting is it says it also came with the GT auto spoiler?

I've spent some time looking over what's there and you're right - it's not correct.

It's a bit confusing so if anyone can help that would be great - I'd love to get it correct.

So the information is in the 2 following images: First is a general explanation:

post-95792-0-33436200-1459641773_thumb.png

Second is the info

post-95792-0-47440500-1459641776_thumb.png

Now the 2 parts of model codes we are interested in are:

LM AA

LM ZG

L= projector headlamp

M = P = Climate control air con

= Q = Optional sound system

From the left table

Then there's

AA which is both cold weather package (not listed above but should be)

ZG

Well Z doesn't even exist on the middle table.

G = B + D

Do we then take both left and right column of B and D, or only the right (or left?)

B(left) = ABS

B(right) = GT-R steering wheel

D(left) = GT auto spoiler (front lip)

D(right) = viscous LSD

Then if GTR steering wheel is listed here, why is it not listed in AA? Surely they have all the same steering wheel :)

Thoughts?

Edit: It's been pointed out to me the preceding LM and LT are more R32-specific, the AA/ZG/ZH are BNR32-specific. Hence the various Auto Spoiler, Steering Wheel etc. translations don't apply here, they're for GTS (and GTS-t) models.

Not sure how best to leave the translations.

Edited by sin-

Wow, interesting info on the R33 Le Mans, 188 hey, still not too bad I spose.

R33 GTR LM V-Spec #1 went through auction a couple of weeks ago. And noone knew it was #1 :)

post-95792-0-34771800-1459642774_thumb.jpg

Thanks for adding your car to the registry - first R33! It now shows up in the main VIN table :)

Yeah if you go to the main VIN table for R33 GTR then change Filter Type to S2 V-Spec LM you will get a list of all of the V-Spec LMs, and I've added the build number for the notes :)

alternatively if you type LM in to the search near the top right it will select all of the LMs.