SAU Community

Exhaust Manifold's - 6boost & Crg

• 2 weeks later...

I got a 6boost manifold, can't fault the quality of it but there extremely poor customer service would be enough to stop me going back to them

Whats the story there, i met the guy in person and he seemed a decent bloke.. met me on his way to brissy to save me postage too.

Waited like 12 weeks for the manifold with no updates and my messaged getting ignored, when it finally arrived it didn't have the wastegate with it, countless more messages, unreturned phonecalls and 8 weeks later still no wastegate, he tries to blame it on turbosmart, I rang them directly and had it 3 days later.. 6boost say they will make it up to me and send a few t shirts and turbo beanie, of course they never arrive either, messaged him about them a few times and no reply

That's no good, i thought 3 weeks for the Sinco was a while but that's a rediculous amount of waiting.. They should have a pile on the shelf or something considering how popular RB's are...

Waited like 12 weeks for the manifold with no updates and my messaged getting ignored, when it finally arrived it didn't have the wastegate with it, countless more messages, unreturned phonecalls and 8 weeks later still no wastegate, he tries to blame it on turbosmart, I rang them directly and had it 3 days later.. 6boost say they will make it up to me and send a few t shirts and turbo beanie, of course they never arrive either, messaged him about them a few times and no reply

Nothing has changed it seams.

• Like 1

Thats odd. I emailed 6boost yesterday and got a reply this morning

Im not excusing them for the above story, but you have to remember that its a business that started with one person and has grown slowly to what it is now.

Again, im not defending them, but i think its great to see what Kyle has come from to what it is today.

Are the sinco ones good

Sinco make excellent products (including my high rise) and are used by many engine builders - not just RBs but evos . subarus, V8s etc.

(link in my sig)

I got a 6boost manifold, can't fault the quality of it but there extremely poor customer service would be enough to stop me going back to them

Ordered my 6 boost on August 27th. He didn't make me pay until the date it was done and ready for shipping on September 15th. He shipped the next day. The shipper delivered the manifold to the wrong person (in another state in the USA) on September 29th. Due to shipper error and the fact that the tracking information no longer worked since they checked it off as "delivered", Kyle started making a new one. The DAY before the new one was going to be shipped, the original one showed up at my house on October 22nd. Notice that there was likely only 1 month from date of order to date of arrival with exception of the shipper error (and actually it wasn't the international shipper, it was labelled incorrectly when it arrived in the states by the USA shipper). I had approximately 40 emails in exchange throughout the entire process including questions prior to order, updates, and the shipping issues. HYPERTUNE is the one that turned me on to 6boost originally. Since I'm in the USA I figured this was exceptional communication and delivery. The product is INCREDIBLE for the money for sure! Not all of the emails were responded to immediately, but 95% of the 40 or so emails were responded to within 24 hours.

My experience at the end of last year. Patrick

post-136202-0-23605200-1461593524_thumb.jpg

post-136202-0-70914600-1461593533_thumb.jpg

post-136202-0-80542300-1461593572_thumb.jpg

Ordered my 6 boost on August 27th. He didn't make me pay until the date it was done and ready for shipping on September 15th. He shipped the next day. The shipper delivered the manifold to the wrong person (in another state in the USA) on September 29th. Due to shipper error and the fact that the tracking information no longer worked since they checked it off as "delivered", Kyle started making a new one. The DAY before the new one was going to be shipped, the original one showed up at my house on October 22nd. Notice that there was likely only 1 month from date of order to date of arrival with exception of the shipper error (and actually it wasn't the international shipper, it was labelled incorrectly when it arrived in the states by the USA shipper). I had approximately 40 emails in exchange throughout the entire process including questions prior to order, updates, and the shipping issues. HYPERTUNE is the one that turned me on to 6boost originally. Since I'm in the USA I figured this was exceptional communication and delivery. The product is INCREDIBLE for the money for sure! Not all of the emails were responded to immediately, but 95% of the 40 or so emails were responded to within 24 hours.

My experience at the end of last year. Patrick

Where abouts are you in the USA? I'm going there in November. Might need to come check the 32R out ;) (Assuming it's a 32 as you guys can't get the others yet) :(

I'm in Lafayette, LA. My brother lives in new orleans which is only 2 hours away (great french/Spanish creole culture). Let me know I'm sure I can meet up / give suggestions.

We are going to LA! Awesome, would b good