SAU Community

Sau Wa Meet Great Cruise Eat Movie

z00key

Hi guys I am wanting to setup the above for Friday 20th May meet 6.30pm in the city head off around 7pm to Freo. When we arrive will be a small catch up, chat pics then food or movie or both depending on what people wana do, im ok with anyone who would like to attend not just skyline owners its more about getting the Perth scene started again. I would also like to make this a monthly event like other states. This will be going ahead no mater what the only thing which may delay or stop it will be the weather. So all those interested hit up here if your keen and lets get WA started again.

• Like 2

I would, but it needs to pass the pits, and if they don't finish it, it probably won't. Best to just let them do what they have to and pray that it's a good job.

• Like 1

Ok guys tonight is the night not to fussed if people are busy just wana start something and try build momentum and a consistant event for us. Anyway could I please get a show of who will be coming? Meet just after 6 (i dont finish wk till 5.30) with the cruz headed off at about 6.30-6.40

• Like 1

Ok guys tonight is the night not to fussed if people are busy just wana start something and try build momentum and a consistant event for us. Anyway could I please get a show of who will be coming? Meet just after 6 (i dont finish wk till 5.30) with the cruz headed off at about 6.30-6.40

post-24655-14637161888617_thumb.jpg

Might be few mins late tonight but definitely will be there [emoji818]️

• Like 1