SAU Community

Sau Wa Meet Great Cruise Eat Movie

z00key

Up 2 u most the guys are keen for WA Imports meet up next saturday so i was just gunna head to freo cruise by myself and get some food from old shanghi so up 2 u can meet there or orig meet point or whatever?

I can't make it. Cars not ready(legally), it's drizzling down here so no bike. Booking an appointment to get it licensed this upcoming week (could fail fuel gauge doesn't work). Imports night might be ok, but if it's gonna be that packed I might steer clear, too much attention. We should still cruise that night though. Sorry z00key, I tried as hard a single could to get the car done in time. See you at work tomorrow?

It is quite odd that this was made official and that was going ahead, only for a meet point to be changed on the last day.
I didn't show up because of the confusion of the meet point changed all of a sudden I cannot be at 2 meet points at once, Elle what is your reason for a no show given you were up for it?

Can we establish what's the point of doing this or do we want to actually do a meet or cruise?

Edited by RB335
  • Like 1

Things come up, im not fussed people didnt turn up. Ellie called me said she can still come but i said prob not worth her making the long trip. We are going to catch up next saturday at the wa imports meet, im not going on the cruise but the meet is normally cool so far over 1000 people going

• Like 1

Ok so its next Saturday wa imports and where is it held at ?

And what time ?

Ill be keen for a meet.

Should take advantage of inviting other skyline owners to join SAU WA try build it up again. Maybe more would meet last night!

• Like 2

It is quite odd that this was made official and that was going ahead, only for a meet point to be changed on the last day.

I didn't show up because of the confusion of the meet point changed all of a sudden I cannot be at 2 meet points at once, Elle what is your reason for a no show given you were up for it?

Can we establish what's the point of doing this or do we want to actually do a meet or cruise?

Not enough crowds - plus the weather , there's always next time [emoji111]️