SAU Community

Sau Wa Meet Great Cruise Eat Movie

z00key

Yes and then excuse the whole privacy leak so I had got my GTR out ready but Elle messaged me and said something along the lines of it's not going ahead and that nobody wants to go so I had logged onto hear and then found out the meet point is apparently changing so I decided I'm not going to come if the whole thing is being cancelled or changed on the last minute. Why is not having too much people an excuse to can the whole thing that's going ahead stop fu cking around guys

Edited by RB335

Why is not having too much people an excuse to can the whole thing that's going ahead stop fu cking around guys

You cancelled your event when about 6 or more ppl were interested.

But I guess that's different?

• Like 2

Hey buddy, a simple "Where is the meet taking place?" post, could have saved you typing out all of those words.

Instead you're trying to jump on your high-horse after-the-fact.

• Like 2

After work I'm going to z00keys place. Then we're going to "the usual spot" I think for the meetup. As for this weekend: working.

Elle is going to meet us there and as no one else has mentioned they are going i think we shall just head off from mine. But will see if anyone else chimes in thats interested
  • Like 1

Where's the usual spot ? Should we all meet up for small cruise next week ? Saturday morning breakfast up in hill ?

City west. Its a 7pm start, last 1 i went on didnt start getting busy till 8
  • Like 1

City west. Its a 7pm start, last 1 i went on didnt start getting busy till 8

Elle is going to meet us there and as no one else has mentioned they are going i think we shall just head off from mine. But will see if anyone else chimes in thats interested

Alright I'll meet youse in Joondalup right after dinner , bad or good weather I'll still be there [emoji8][emoji123] Iill give you a call later after dinner ok

• Like 1

Meet n greet in 2hrs im going to get my senses ticking off. If i see a SAU sticker ill say hello

:D

Awesome news dude i still dont have my stickers on yet just look for silver 34 with my user name on plates :)
  • Like 1