SAU Community

2016 Round 5 - Sunday 26th June Hosted By Piarc 95db!

acsplit

Hi Guys. I shoot for SpeedNation and was wanting to come down to the event to cover it. Was wondering off someone can send me a message for what I have to do for media accreditation. I am CAMS accredited etc etc

Cheers

Ivan G

A couple from the recent Time Attack at Phillip Island.

post-143458-0-54746600-1465186536_thumb.jpg

post-143458-0-57595200-1465186559_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

A very full field again. But after lunch it thinned out.

I wasn't supposed to be in the skyline, so we threw the old a050 on and bamb 1.40.5 with traffic.

Car has a 37 in it.

• Like 2

I had a late night with some mates and went out to my car to drive home at about 3:30am Sunday morning, and the ice buildup was about half a cm thick, I can't imagine what it was like down at PI.

How chilly was it down there? I'm guessing the Siberian air came and cut through everyone?

I managed to reel off a 1:53.8 in my Little Red Rocket. It's my first time out at Phillip Island.

LOVE LOVE LOVE The first and last turns. G-Forces for days. May need a better seat!

Looks like I've busted the clutch bracket and I left after three sessions, but this is an easy fix.

Can live with that one!

Pushing down to 1:53 with only 3 sessions at the island is impressive. You need some experience/balls on a few corners to get that sorta time.

Well done :D