SAU Community

Edward Lees 2.0

Cao

(My first post!)

Recently, police have raided several dodgy Japanese Import dealers found tampering with odometers. Amongst those dealers, and possibly the worst of them all was Edward Lees, the self-proclaimed "Australia's Number 1 Import dealer" that has a reputation for being extra dodgy. Well, the snotfaced owner, Phil Lee, has decided to change the name of the business to Sun Rise Cars (sunrisecars.com.au) to avoid unwanted attention. They're already posting advertisements on Carsales, and are currently selling the "Best Fairlady Zed in the country". Beware.

Congrats on your first post! but being a party pooper there are already 2 or 3 other posts on SAU about Edwardo Lee's Mcsuckbag...

I drove past their yard today. It's still branded Ed Lee's across the building. Shop has not changed

I was there last week and the same knob with the same attitude. He reckons they could source us a R34 GTR V Spec II for $66k with a 42,000kms hahah what a clown. The business name is still Edward Lees on the site but the business cards and the paper work all says "Sun Rise Cars Pty Ltd" and he only had 25 cars in the yard and mostly the VW Kombi's.

Very legit business and legit km's guys....LOL

I was there last week and the same knob with the same attitude. He reckons they could source us a R34 GTR V Spec II for $66k with a 42,000kms hahah what a clown. The business name is still Edward Lees on the site but the business cards and the paper work all says "Sun Rise Cars Pty Ltd" and he only had 25 cars in the yard and mostly the VW Kombi's.

Very legit business and legit km's guys....LOL

U actually bothered to go in and talk to them even after all the shit that's been said on this forum and in the media [emoji52]

Did not think it would take Phil long to get back at winding back, he is a survivor.

The dumb crap about this is, he will get away with it and go on his merry way laughing :)

Our company laws seem stuffed or very slow to act and these blokes can just about do what they want?

• Like 1

I walked in one morning, only because I was next door looking a bali huts. It took the bloke no longer than 5 mins to start spinning off random bullshit about this particular 32 I was standing at.

"We also import genuine low kms GTR's" I just remember shrugging my shoulders and walking off.

• 6 months later...