SAU Community

R33 Gtst Enkei Rpf1 Fitment

Hey guys,

Had a bit of a look on the forum and I did see the wheel fitment thread, however no one was running/I didn't go through enough pages, to see the fitment I was looking at getting for the car I have.

Does anyone have pictures of 18x9.5 +38 WITHOUT Spacers on an R33 GTST?

Looking to see fitment on both Front & Rear. Really want Enkei RPF1's but I feel like the 18x9.5 +15 will be poke-city...

Then again, I feel like 18x9.5 +38 will sit too far in -_-

Points if they are RPF1 but any 18x9.5 +38 rim will do.

Cheers! & if there is any thread that already has this, please link me to it and I'll take this down!

post-104024-0-63091200-1464768002_thumb.png

I had 18x 9.5 +30 with rolled guards and had to go 245's all around so i'm guessing + 15 will need some camber adjustments and similar tyre width, GTR spec is 18 x 9.0 +30 which is like the bar as far as a good snug fitment.. beyond that means skinny tyres id say.. but i havnt explored it like the guys on the wheel/tyre thread, the +38 can be done though with 265's as far as ive seen and 10inch wide ..

I had 18x 9.5 +30 with rolled guards and had to go 245's all around so i'm guessing + 15 will need some camber adjustments and similar tyre width, GTR spec is 18 x 9.0 +30 which is like the bar as far as a good snug fitment.. beyond that means skinny tyres id say.. but i havnt explored it like the guys on the wheel/tyre thread, the +38 can be done though with 265's as far as ive seen and 10inch wide ..

------

So you think I could fit:

Front - 18x9.5 +38

Rear - 18x10 +38

And have them inside the guards with good rubber? I don't want it to sit too far inside the guards but I also don't want poke-city -_-

• 1 year later...
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:40 PM, MC-WOSHY said:

------

So you think I could fit:

Front - 18x9.5 +38

Rear - 18x10 +38

And have them inside the guards with good rubber? I don't want it to sit too far inside the guards but I also don't want poke-city -_-

I have rolled guards on a 34 and a slight pull which is considered to have about the same as a 33 (generally speaking, i.e y ou will also need roll and a pull)

I have 9.5 at the front with +27 and it is perfect. So if you want extended studs and a 10mm spacer this will clear just fine. I have 265's all round but the front can be made to fit, but I think you'll be hitting suspension components stock with that fitment.

In short, doing my maths with my own car leads me to believe you absolutely will need a spacer. Yes, I too wish the RPF1 had a decent offset for GTT/GTST owners in 9.5.

Or even 9+22. This size is also perfect but only comes in 17....

• 4 weeks later...

Can almost guarantee that 18 x 9.5 +38 will rub on the cast iron knuckle/strut thing (cant remember the name of it for the life of me) on full lock up front, My 18x9.5 +35 (not rpf01s though) required spacers to sit flush and to avoid inside of the rim hitting the cast strut on full lock.. The only real options for decent fitment with the sizes in that chart you have there is 18x9 +35 or 18x8.5 +30 for the front and 18x10 +38 or 18x9.5 +38 for the rear.. 

• 4 years later...
On 13/11/2021 at 2:02 PM, shubby0901 said:

Old as thread but what were thoughts about 18x9.5 + 15? Will these poke alot? Obv rolled guards and camber adjustment

Will fit with camber and max 235 tyre size depending on how low you are. 

• 1 year later...

I recently bought 18x9.5 +38 rpf1s for my r34. Just done a test fit front and rear. Rears fit nice. Front hit the brake caliper. This was fitting the rim without a tyre on. Looks like you can get away with 10mm spacer to clear the brakes. Not sure what will happen once I put the tyres on if it’s going to hit anything else on lock 

The 18x9 + 35 exist for this reason. - Though for my calcs these will hit the uprights. I have 18x9 +30 and I'm pretty sure I don't have 5mm to spare... more like... 2mm...

9.5+38 is an obvious no, and would slam into the uprights and I'm very suprised that the caliper is the only problem!

• 4 weeks later...

I’m also in the market for some Rpf1s for my 33 gtst, non-rolled guards and going to keep them that way. Advice on sizing and any pictures of what anyone’s running will be a big help, as I’m no guru on fitment… 😬