SAU Community

[04/06/2016] Imports First Meet - Baldivis

Manne

Hey all, just got invited by a friend to the Imports First Meet in Baldivis. <- This is a link

All of the information I have is from the Facebook page, so check that if there are any changes.

When: Saturday the Fourth of June (04/06/2016) at 20:00-14:00 (That's Eight O'Clock in the Evening until Two O'Clock in the Morning.)

Where: Baldivis Masters, Corner Safety Bay Rd & Baldivis Road, Baldivis WA, 6107

Who: Will Add names here after confirmation

Pre-Meet Location: [to be confirmed]

These are the same guys who organised the Joondalup meet from last Saturday.

Important Information:

There is a No-Hoon Policy, Imports First have stated on the facebook page:

Whose keen for this weekend?

But also saying that, anyone that does excessive revving, skids or burnouts number plates will be taken so don't ruin it for everyone else as that behavior will not be tolerated and further action may be taken so everyone drive save and we will see you all on the weekend.

There is Discussion of a Cruise down to the Rockingham Foreshore after the Meet, but I don't know if that's official or not.

Also, for anyone with a lowered car, Enter from where the Main Masters sign is, as there's no speed-bumps, although it is a tight turn.

It's a pretty easy location to get to, if you're North of Rockingham, take the Freeway South and Exit at Safety Bay Road, Turn Right and Baldivis Masters will be on the Left, just after the Giant Round-A-Bout where the Caltex Fuel Station is (great if you need a top up after the drive)

The Instructions are pretty much the same for those South of Rockingham - Get on the freeway, Exit at Safety Bay Road and Turn Left, it's right next to the freeway.

There's a Hungry Jacks and a Subway there as well for any one hungry and brave.

If you're in the Mandurah area you probably know how to get there, but if not - Get on Ennis Avenue, Exit onto Old Mandurah Road, follow through to Eighty Road, It will be on your Left..

Right, with that being said, let me know if you're going and I will add your names to this post.

Also, if you want to organize a meet up before-hand, post it below and when we decide on a location I will add it to this post to. We only have Three days until the event, so please be hasty with your responses.

I don't need to say this but I will - Drive Safe, Do not Drive Tired, Do not "Show off", Let's get there safely, in one piece and enjoy the drive also: Theres usually speed cameras southbound on the freeway, I make that trip a lot, don't be stupid.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Yeah... waiting on a response from a friend, if enough people go, i'll tag along...but I really don't have any money after fixing the fuel gauge and need to be a scrooge for a couple of months.

It's miles away from me , so I'll give it a miss on this one :) Dave and I going for drink and nibbles with WRX's cruise tonight , come and join at Hillarys if any of you want to join and say hello [emoji28]

Edited by ElleAli76

The way I see it is:

Double Demerits + Baldivis is a bit of a recipe for disaster, I made this thread though, just to raise awareness of it, if any one did want to go.

Sorry to all my Rockingham/Mandurah/Baldivis friends (I grew up down there), but it is what it is.

• Like 1