SAU Community

Sauwa Photoshoot

IMACUL8

Hello All

FYI

I am arranging to have my GTR photographed - and though it may be the perfect opportunity to arrange a SAUWA photoshoot.

Dan Brady (AKA Dan The Man - long time forum member and contributor / moderator / all round good bloke ;) has opened his own photography business and has kindly agreed to lend his time and services and run the shoot for us.

Thought it would be awesome to have cars together and have some "series" pictures done

eg:

35GTR, 34GTR, 33GTR, GTR32 together.

R32 Gts4, R33 GTSt, R34Gtt, etc together.

V35, V36 together.

350Z, 370Z together.

Large group shot combined.

You get the idea

Everyone would be welcome - but cars for general photoshoot would have to be in excellent condition - cars for "series" pictures will need to be submitted for selection - ensuring we get the best cars / best outcome.

The GTR shoot I will be looking for a couple immaculate 35s, 34s, 33's and 32s. That way we can swap them around and have a series of GTR pics with a few different cars. Same for others - but will depend on interest.

A date a venue has not been set yet - will depend on how many people are keen/how much space we need - but probably looking at August/September - at least a few months away to so we have time to organise everything.

If we get a big response - we could add some food / catering to it - meet and greet - where we want to take it is up to us.

Would be great to have some awesome GTR / Skyline pics hanging in my garage - memories.

Let me know if your keen - may need some help to depending on interest.

Thanks for reading.

Dan

• Like 2

Everyone would be welcome - but cars for general photoshoot would have to be in excellent condition

That's me out!.

In truth I'm not keen on photoshoots of my car until the body work is finished...

Am keen, is there anyway I contributed to this idea with my older post? If so your welcome if not your still welcome ;)

Yes it's all because of you therefore you have to help

Awesome - glad to hear.

Keen! Will book it off if required

Happy to help, and keen to catch up with Danley too!!

Better get my rims fixed up ASAP

Good man - also glad to hear

Count me in mate

You bringing 34 or V36?

I'm keen to help out!

• 2 months later...

Didn't really get the numbers I wanted with the initial request.

I have the photographer lined up - waiting for better/warmer weather - likely late September.

I'm doing it with my car 100% - whether or not its done as a group - only time will tell.

PM me Eric if your keen and we can discuss.

Dan 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...