• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

satanic

nsw/act  Fs: Super Rare Blank Nismo Design Key For R34 (key01-rn010)

It's been AGES since I've last come onto these forums, but I figured this would be the place if any to put this up...

Clearing out my storage boxes, I found my brand new blank Nismo Design Key that I bought from the Nismo Omori Factory in Japan about 10 years ago.

It's completely un-touched, and ready for cutting.

Those who have been looking for one will know how hard these are to find, even more so in a blank, un-cut state.

I have no idea what it's worth today, but using a similar listing on eBay (where they are asking for $680), I'll put mine up here for $500 neg.

In no rush whatsoever to get rid of it, so don't waste your time with low-ball offers... It's been a while since I've visited SAU, but if you look at my post & thread history, you'll see I was a very active member (NSW Exec at one stage).

PM / Email (stan.jk.choi@gmail.com)

IMG_9762.JPG

IMG_9760.JPG

IMG_9761.JPG

IMG_9764.JPG

21 minutes ago, dan the man said:

Still got it? Cash waiting

Yep... Just dusted it off the other day, these should be as rare as world peace these days, will need to see how many (if any) are still for sale and for what price. 

18 minutes ago, niZmO_Man said:

At least $1,000 USD

Thanks.

Due to a recent resurgence in interest, I've taken another look at what's available on the market... there's a grand total of 1 going on ebay for 640GBP which is well over $1k, another forum post suggests 120,000 JPY is not uncommon on Yahoo JP if and when these come up.

I can't seem to update my original post but the price is now $800... expensive for a blank key yes, cheap for a true collectors item and one of the few things that will continue to go up in value if left un-touched.  As such, in absolutely no rush to sell :)