SAU Community

Fs: Super Rare Blank Nismo Design Key For R34 (key01-rn010)

It's been AGES since I've last come onto these forums, but I figured this would be the place if any to put this up...

Clearing out my storage boxes, I found my brand new blank Nismo Design Key that I bought from the Nismo Omori Factory in Japan about 10 years ago.

It's completely un-touched, and ready for cutting.

Those who have been looking for one will know how hard these are to find, even more so in a blank, un-cut state.

I have no idea what it's worth today, but using a similar listing on eBay (where they are asking for $680), I'll put mine up here for $500 neg.

In no rush whatsoever to get rid of it, so don't waste your time with low-ball offers... It's been a while since I've visited SAU, but if you look at my post & thread history, you'll see I was a very active member (NSW Exec at one stage).

PM / Email ([email protected])

IMG_9762.JPG

IMG_9760.JPG

IMG_9761.JPG

IMG_9764.JPG

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, niZmO_Man said:

At least $1,000 USD

Thanks.

Due to a recent resurgence in interest, I've taken another look at what's available on the market... there's a grand total of 1 going on ebay for 640GBP which is well over $1k, another forum post suggests 120,000 JPY is not uncommon on Yahoo JP if and when these come up.

I can't seem to update my original post but the price is now $800... expensive for a blank key yes, cheap for a true collectors item and one of the few things that will continue to go up in value if left un-touched.  As such, in absolutely no rush to sell :)

• 11 months later...