SAU Community

SAU Update discussion thread - log your issues here!

• 4 weeks later...

Any chance you could rename the forum RB Series - R31, R32, R33, R34 (1986-2001) to RB Series - R31, R32, R33, R34 (1986-2002)? It's been driving me crazy for ages :4_joy:

• Like 2

On 05/11/2016 at 6:55 PM, sin- said:

Any chance you could rename the forum RB Series - R31, R32, R33, R34 (1986-2001) to RB Series - R31, R32, R33, R34 (1986-2002)? It's been driving me crazy for ages :4_joy:

Haha, yes. Done! :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@PranK, just noticed when people post photos from the app that they don't show up on the main site on pc. Im pretty sure this is a new glitch as I didn't have this problem before. Here is a link to my build thread, photos on bottom of page 11 and top of 12 not working on pc. Please kindly have a look and see what can be done. There was also a for sale thread that this happened on yesterday too. Cheers :)

• 1 month later...

Yep, there was a spam complaint on Jan 5, 2017 6:55 AM. Took forever to find it.

If you want to get emails, don't mark them as spam. :) 

I have removed that complaint, hopefully thats all you need to get emails again.

OK thanks, I did check my junkmail and saw no SAU emails, but that doesn't mean I didn't remark it as not spam, it's only a misguided mouse click away...;)

I still have not received any notifications, from you last post???

Edited by Missileman

• 2 weeks later...