SAU Community

SAU Update discussion thread - log your issues here!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tricstar

Been a member for about 8 years but now it says membership pending in my profile and I can't post anywhere. Had to do this through web link?

can you help?

thanks 

18 hours ago, spudtatoe said:

I'm having this issue too lol

Let me know if this is still happening

17 hours ago, Guest Tricstar said:

Been a member for about 8 years but now it says membership pending in my profile and I can't post anywhere. Had to do this through web link?

can you help?

thanks 

This should be fixed. :thumbsup: 

6 minutes ago, RBN1 said:

Was starting to get worried as everything was running so well.

Drove the car to work and back during a couple of high 30 degree days and on the way back on the second day, noticed a foul smell from the engine bay, in stop/start traffic.
Got home and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Thought great, somethings curled up and died in there.

Noticed some strange corrosive spray marks around the battery and I found this - sealed battery is not so sealed anymore.
IMG_2572_zpsn5o1wn5p.jpg
Managed to spill acid everywhere while I was trying to take it out.

Acid has eaten away at the paint underneath and new black silicone hoses and marked the hard pipes. Great.
IMG_2573_zpstnyhnfra.jpg

Quite possibly overcharging due to regulator issue but PFC said 14.1V 
Could also possibly have been the battery

Cleaned up as much as possible with water. Will need to sand back the exposed metal and re-paint.
IMG_2576_zpslkilebp7.jpg

What sort of battery to get next? No use keeping the battery here, in the engine bay.
Looks like there's a new project coming....

On 02/18/2017 at 11:44 PM, Robzilla32 said:

Lots of pics in some threads are not displaying in the mobile app on Android but do in the web browser. E.g. Lulz thread aren't but Piggaz build thread are.

Have nuked the app cache etc.

Hey @PranK

This post by RBN1 is an example. Pics display fine in a web browser but not in the Android app.

tmp_32682-Screenshot_2017-03-02-15-08-28925044469.thumb.png.b4b0f6875636bfcf0fb2e236d2359af5.png

20 hours ago, PranK said:

Hmmm.... Can you post the exact steps to replicate?

copy paste link in post (or paste into "Insert image from URL): IMG_1207_zpsqjf4bp0i.jpg

.....aaaaand its working today :|

well thats good. Thanks Prank :P

yesterday was saying "there was an error embedding: error" and post would show a URL only. Happened to me the day before as well.

• Like 1