SAU Community

SAU Update discussion thread - log your issues here!

copy paste link in post (or paste into "Insert image from URL): IMG_1207_zpsqjf4bp0i.jpg
.....aaaaand its working today :|
well thats good. Thanks Prank [emoji14]
yesterday was saying "there was an error embedding: error" and post would show a URL only. Happened to me the day before as well.

If only we could see the pics on the mobile app....
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, PranK said:

Can those of you with app/image issues please test and let me know if it's still happening? Also let me know your OS.
It all seems fine for me now on my Android.

What about the message at the top of the pages that say emails are being returned? :/

Can those of you with app/image issues please test and let me know if it's still happening? Also let me know your OS.

Still happening for me. E.g. Madbung's post on Cars That Make You Hhnnnnnngg (the most recent post)

Android.

• 2 months later...

Im on the latest sau Android app and i get broken cookie image 98% of "the n1" thread. [emoji52]

Im on the latest sau Android app and i get broken cookie image 98% of "the n1" thread. [emoji52]

Only got to see at wodgona mines gtr
Brenddons car that went to heaven
And my penis cartoon

The rest broken cookies

Same.

Also I have noticed that notifications are not coming through consistently. Received some for the lulz thread but not this one. Possibly related - the Notifications view in the app isn't showing any threads since June 1st.

6 minutes ago, Robzilla32 said:

Same.

Also I have noticed that notifications are not coming through consistently. Received some for the lulz thread but not this one. Possibly related - the Notifications view in the app isn't showing any threads since June 1st.

Ive noticed with the notifications, if you log out and then back in on the app it's like it resets itself and you start getting them again.

Ive noticed with the notifications, if you log out and then back in on the app it's like it resets itself and you start getting them again.

Yep have already done that and it quite often has resolved this in the past but not this time.

E.g. a notification for the post by@pol1on1 that I quoted came through when I was reading your post but the notifications view in the app still hasn't updated.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't get email notifactions or notifacations on the app (iOS) anymore. And I still have the popup saying "Emails that we send to you are being returned to us. If our emails continue to bounce, we will stop sending emails to you and require you to update your email address."

• 2 months later...