SAU Community

SAU Update discussion thread - log your issues here!

42 minutes ago, PranK said:

Aha! Its a setting "can view who gave reputation" - i didn't know it existed. I have enabled that for members and i'll work through other groups also.

Awesome! I can see them all now. Thanks Christian. I realise you must have a whole tonne of stuff to go through and this would be a minor issue in the scheme of things so I am especially grateful you fixed it... and immediately after I bought it up. You sir, are a legend :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, *LOACH* said:

Awesome! I can see them all now. Thanks Christian. I realise you must have a whole tonne of stuff to go through and this would be a minor issue in the scheme of things so I am especially grateful you fixed it... and immediately after I bought it up. You sir, are a legend :)

Aw shucks! :) You're welcome! 

• Like 1

Having some problems logging in with iphone - keeps asking me to log in again but doesnt recognise me as a user.

I first registered with FB connect - i tried logging in with Facebook name as well as Username - both dont work

iphone 6S+

4 minutes ago, deongster said:

Having some problems logging in with iphone - keeps asking me to log in again but doesnt recognise me as a user.

I first registered with FB connect - i tried logging in with Facebook name as well as Username - both dont work

iphone 6S+

OK, make sure you use the correct login name - the display name no longer exists. 

Is it the latest version of the app? 

2 minutes ago, PranK said:

OK, make sure you use the correct login name - the display name no longer exists. 

Is it the latest version of the app? 

Hey mate, yes latest version of the app - logging in with my FB name - doesnt work as well.. if im on the computer - no problem logging in - just on the phone.

Will say - Looks like you don't have an account

On 7/22/2016 at 9:23 PM, lanky71 said:

on the "unread content" page, the adchoices triangle appears halfway down the page and moves with you as you scroll.

See picture:

adchoices.jpg

Will investigate.

On 7/23/2016 at 10:58 PM, Robzilla32 said:

Previously subscribed threads seem to be automatically unsubscribed.

E.g. "Spotted Thread"

Is this still happening?

On 7/23/2016 at 11:22 PM, z00key said:

Yes my main thread I participate in (wa wasteland) am having to re-sub almost daily

As above

On 7/27/2016 at 0:41 AM, jonny8ball said:

Search function doesn't work on iPhone app. Have tried searching for everything and anything and the search function brings up 0 every time emoji20.png

Try again now.

On 8/1/2016 at 0:34 PM, GTofuS-T said:

Unable to send PM's as a copy to multiple users

Is this a functional limitation or a bug? 

4 hours ago, Trex said:

when someone has been quoted we used to be able to press a 'view quote' button that would take us to that post.

Any chance we could recover this feature?

Hit the little black arrow at the very right of the quote title.