SAU Community

Who's Playing Pokémon Go right now?

Manne

18 minutes ago, hardsteppa said:

I think the idea of it is extremely cool, but would like them to make an 'ardcore version of the game with ghosts/demons/etc....rather than pokemon characters. So basically when you're close some horrific ghouls will come at you bro and scare the shit out of you.

This is based on my 45 seconds of seeing it in operation on a friend's phone..

Bull. You're on lvl35 aren't you.

On 7/15/2016 at 11:33 AM, 32_love said:

Alternatively, keep mashing the screen and hope for the best ;)

Lol, totally this.

So I'm Level 13, almost 14. 50 in my Pokedex with my top Pokemon a CP763 Scyther.

How are you guys doing?

• Like 1

f**king pokemon, I despise how much I already knew about the game without even downloading it.

Hardest part is getting a name that isn't taken.

RattataInACage, winning.

Hopefully it'll augment the lady wife's recovery once she is allowed off the rehab ward. More out and about encouragement.

• Like 1

could be? I dare say my app may have been playing up as I was driving at 40 and it was logging on my egg's sometimes.

I did a drive around my quiet back streets around 20-30 and logged up almost 4.5k while i caught roughly 40 pokemon :D 

I haven't progressed very far. I rarely get to play because i'm always the driver.

I will say this though: Murdoch Uni has LOADS of Pokestops, and Kings Park is Apparently (haven't been there personally) where all the action is at.

Pokestops are the go! More than 7 within a few meters of one another. Have an awesome little run from my house to the shops too.

Shame it looks like I'm casing a joint while I'm driving under 20 through backstreets.

57994f554cd3d_ImageUploadedBySAUCommunit