SAU Community

Compliance shop Rydalmere shutdown

King GTR

35 minutes ago, Ethan33GTR said:

Ok thanks for that info, but how will i know their new contact number or are they keeping the business the same and everything?

It will be the same contact number

Lets clear some things up keyboard warriors.

JLM is dead!

the owner who i will not name, because i know the majority of you know him, is no longer associated with any of the experts who kept that business alive, they booted him due to  a number of reasons that i will not mention for legal reasons.

The result. The experts!! Morris, adam and morris junior along with the tuning guru toshi have bravely taken themselves away from the person who single handedly did the wrong thing and as such has resulted in JLM's demise, tarnishing everything THEY built! The amazing cars THEY built! the reputation for quality THEY built! Not him!!!! 

They are the real victims in this with one business partner single handedly doing the wrong thing and as such being charged for doing so. 

Its honestly a shame that such skilled japanese experts of many many years have had their innocent names dragged through the mud by this low life.

They have opted to soldier on, financially and emotionally to remain doing what they love and do best!!!! Without the business partner who has zero skill and zero ethics.

For all of you who would like to run your mouths, i advise you go in person to speak up to morris, adam or morris junior.

And just to clear up something else!

JLM's heart and soul WAS Mitsuru Tamori and Morris Abrahams the GTR EXPERTS! 

Edited by mike91
  • Like 1

That's a pretty aggressive post considering the unusually polite nature of this thread in the circumstances....go and have a look at some older threads where workshops have ripped people off if you'd like a contrast.

• Like 4

Theres is a difference between a shop as a whole ripping people off i.e. a number of partners involved and this situation where one person has broken multiple laws and ripped people off and the innocent business associates, who have been proven innocent after a 3 year investigation are the ones who are copping the blunt of people running their mouths about something they have no idea about.

And i wasnt agressive, i was just stating some facts to ensure no-one is misinformed or misguided by the same person who has been charged for committing these crimes, along with his very small band of ignorant followers.

I remember my car took something like 6-9 months to be complied there a few years back, I constantly had to chase for updates and I was just kept in the dark with excuse after excuse. At one point I was accused by Todd that I had gone and dobbed them in because they had just been audited and that it was going to take even longer for my car to be ready due to this. First off I wouldn't have even know how to dob them in and also common sense would say that would just cause more issues for me.

Picked the car up with some issues, in the end I had to get the car freighted down to Canberra because of these issues.

I feel sorry for the guys who were the work horses behind the business because I know exactly what it's like working for a bad boss. 

• Like 3

Not new business name, zero affiliation with the dodgy dealings of that one person from jlm who RIPPED EVERYONE OFF SINGLE  HANDEDLY.JLM is dead.

The boys are coming back bigger and better still building mental cars their way! No lies! No cheating! As its always been with them.

Oyaji Motorsport ;)

Along with the Oyaji Drift team for those man enough to drive their cars properly

• Like 1

Ok thanks for the good understanding, Is it possible for someone to update me with the new business contact numbers / address etc ?

I sure want to keep using Adam / Morris as my preferred mechanics due to their excellent customer service and skills, so any information for me to get in contact with them would be much appreciated!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2016 at 0:45 AM, mike91 said:

... Morris, adam and morris junior along with the tuning guru toshi have bravely taken themselves away...

Is this the same Toshi that is responsible for the well renowned phrase "Toshi Tune"?

• 3 weeks later...

On 08/08/2016 at 9:16 AM, Ethan33GTR said:

Ok thanks for the good understanding, Is it possible for someone to update me with the new business contact numbers / address etc ?

I sure want to keep using Adam / Morris as my preferred mechanics due to their excellent customer service and skills, so any information for me to get in contact with them would be much appreciated!

Bump, also looking for updates

Tried calling the old number/the one listed on google and its still disconnected.  Are they done for good or have the contact details/address completely changed?

• 4 weeks later...

Their Top Secret R33 from WTAC is being parted out on facebook right now :(

Sad to see, this thing belongs on a track

Untitled.png

Edited by terrorstorm_