SAU Community

Skyline Crossover

9 hours ago, Stuart McK said:

Yep - a very quiet car. Which air filters? Motor or inner cabin?

And did you buy your's from Nagoya Motors?

Motor air filter. 

Yes I did. 

13 hours ago, GT-Rr32 said:

Motor air filter. 

Yes I did. 

OK. Air filters a part in common with other Nissans, so not an issue. New cabin filter is a must if you haven't already swapped it out (Japan is very smoggy in parts).

I had issues with Nagoya for my 2013 model. I hope they were better for your's. 

18 minutes ago, Stuart McK said:

OK. Air filters a part in common with other Nissans, so not an issue. New cabin filter is a must if you haven't already swapped it out (Japan is very smoggy in parts).

I had issues with Nagoya for my 2013 model. I hope they were better for your's. 

Yeah we did have issues as well. 

Typical friendly and do anything for you when buying it but after sales service was crap. Took a mouth after we picked it up to get the English  conversion done and which was meant to take 2 days ended up taking a week. 

Alex is nice to deal with but his brother is an arrogant pig.

Does the 370z air filter intake kit fit the cross over ?

cheers 

• 1 month later...
On 08/03/2017 at 7:55 AM, GT-Rr32 said:

Yeah we did have issues as well. 

Typical friendly and do anything for you when buying it but after sales service was crap. Took a mouth after we picked it up to get the English  conversion done and which was meant to take 2 days ended up taking a week. 

Alex is nice to deal with but his brother is an arrogant pig.

Does the 370z air filter intake kit fit the cross over ?

cheers 

Hi. Sorry - haven't been checking this forum for a while.

I agree that the customer once a deal is done is no longer a priority with them. Otherwise, I only dealt with Alex and his off-sider, Liam. Sounds like it's good I never met his brother.

Re 370Z air intake kit: which? If you're talking after-market straight-through pipe with pod or similar, I can't say. If you're talking genuine Nissan filters using the standard intake fitting, you just need to ensure they're suitable for the J50 engine.

Edited by Stuart McK

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Peeps

I have a 370GT Crossover awd here in Auckland.

Has anyone ever managed to work out how to turn-off the annoying SCHOOL NEARBY pop-up warnings?

It would be great to get rid of them, especially because they go off when I'm on the motorway!

Cheers

On 2017-5-2 at 0:59 PM, Tubes said:

Hi Peeps

I have a 370GT Crossover awd here in Auckland.

Has anyone ever managed to work out how to turn-off the annoying SCHOOL NEARBY pop-up warnings?

It would be great to get rid of them, especially because they go off when I'm on the motorway!

Cheers

Hi Dave. I think Win4ever mentioned he had the issue too. I don't get those warnings in mine (I've a 2013 model), so I've got to assume there is an option in the navigation menu to disable proximity warnings such as that. Not much help I know.

Otherwise, the car is the Infiniti EX37 in the U.S. You could try downloading that car manual for your year and see if that's mentioned. Available numerous locations if you Google.

Edited by Stuart McK

• 3 months later...

Hi guys. Just a quick question. 

Need to replace the brake pads on the crossover  

Which ones fit, 370z ? Not sure which model runs the same. 

Many help would be apericated. 

Thanks 

• 1 month later...
On 04/09/2017 at 9:36 AM, GT-Rr32 said:

Hi guys. Just a quick question. 

Need to replace the brake pads on the crossover  

Which ones fit, 370z ? Not sure which model runs the same. 

Many help would be apericated. 

Thanks 

Hi. Sorry I missed this, but I note you found your answer in another thread. I've saved that link too JIC... ;-)

No I never found an answer. 

I did find pads but no listing for rotors any where. I have given the sizes to DBA and waiting on a reply. 

Cheers 

6 hours ago, GT-Rr32 said:

How did you find that ? 

I contacted DBA direct and they said they have no listing for that car. 

Well thanks a lot ! 

DBA said the same thing to me when I asked about the 330mm brakes for my V36... Luckily Brakes Direct had been hassling them for years about that size, and made DBA aware that they were an Infiniti part too... This added the US to the potential markets and it all made financial sense for DBA. That said, I ordered them in January (on a promise that they would eventually be made) and received them in August...

I think that the issue is DBA retail, do not know that DBA future planning or R&D are actually working on... Only what is available now...

• 4 weeks later...

2014 gt370 P four.

love it

cant get the console unit translated to English.  Apparently the new model has a different unit. Not a big deal as Bluetooth is all I need.

however I decided to try a mirror cast box.  Need power (bat and accessory) in the centre glove box thingy.  Anyone know what this outlet is?  I'm sure I've seen it talked abiutnjere before but can't find the thread now

IMG_4381.JPG