SAU Community

33R

Hey everyone!!

As you all know once you buy a GTR you will end up broke but that's the fun of it hehe ;)

Well it's a 33 gtr, just recently the hg let go after getting it tuned!! All the car had is a full exhaust and adaptronic ecu. So it's time for upgrades :)))

So far I got the stock twin turbo off and pretty much I broke every single pipe bolt etc ( it was a night mare). Now slowly taking the intake side off and then head off!! 

Mod list:

Bw s300sxe (8376 - 62mm) ts .91

Ts 6boost mani 

Turbosmart 50mm ext pro gate

3.5" tbh (no cat)

4" intake pipe

avcr boost controller or I can use the ecu to control the boost ( which one is better) 

fmic 100mm

3" intercooler piping 

Bosch 2000 cc injectors (any issue using them on e85)

walbro 460l fuel pump ( thinking of going 2 in tank pump setup)

turbosmart fuel reg 

tomei hg 87 bore and 1.2 thinkness with intake n exh as well

tomei type valve springs 

arp head studs

tomei 1.5 oil restrictor 

new radiator and also all the hoses are getting changed

im getting the timing done with all the seals etc 

setting up an oil catch to control the oil better.

hopefully will reach the 400kw as the motor still stock but will see how far it will get to before it blows up.

i will be taking pictures as I go so hopefully everything will turn out to be good.

any suggestions or tips to help please let me know.

i hope you guys enjoy it

thanks

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you pm his details?

i have been very busy with work didn't get much time to work on it. Also wtac this weekend so hopefully sometime next week I will do some work on it.

Also waiting on a new oil temp sensor as I've deleted the oil/ heat exchanger.

Rocker covers and intake getting painted next week. 

Hopefully a week or 2 and everything will be done. 

Good choice on the turbo bit expensive good luck with everything... everyone seem going with bw8374 the response is amazing!! How long until you will finish with your car?

cheers 

• 5 months later...

So finally got the car done!!
It made decent power.. 458rwkw @ 28psi
Long story short the engine let go after 1 week

Time for rebuild

Power goal 600-650awkw

I wan do things once not twice so
Trying to decide between a stroker or stock displacement
Head work
Fuel system etc

Basically any tips or help will much appreciated