SAU Community

WTB R34 GTR!!! CASH READY!!!

Mr Phatt34

Sounds like the one I saw on facebook recently .. You can always get a Japanese history check done on it which should give you the auction sheet and de-reg papers. Also you could have the car inspected and comp tested for your piece of mind and atleast with the car being in the country you can check it out and drive it for yourself rather then dropping 70+ on something you haven't even seen. If the K's come back legit and it isn't a poor grade car then doesn't seem too bad a deal. Although it seemed to have a different number plate in every photo which looked abit dodgy haha.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Checked out Sparkling Silver R34 GTR in Vic on Carsales on w/e. Nice, pretty clean car except a bit of minor rust around radiator & engine clips & changed rear pods from silver to black & boot alignment slightly out so MAY have previous accident history???. Though main deciding factor not to buy was the last minute price jump from owner-eg we agreed on price on phone then 15 min before we met he changed price(higher)! Who does that?!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ps. If I buy bsb this w/e might just need new bumper & new front diffuser. I can source front diffuser but does any one know where I could find genuine S Tune front bumper(not Z tune as V spec Performance has those in)???

It's not that anything is wrong with current bumper, just has that oil cooler side vent that I'm not a big fan of. Thanks in advance

Well if you cant find a GTR i can sell you my GTT the car is stock original except for mags and stereo head unit and with the rest of your money put into the engine you would have a nice fast car,this car is in very good condition.

Thanks Gazz1991, but I have my heart set on gtr(Rb26 R34).

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my new baby!!! I'm now a proud owner of a bayside blue R34 GTR V Spec[emoji1]. Low k's, good condition & sounds & pulls like a dream at 306kw-(thanks a lot to Milan for his time, money & effort put in car). Milan was awesome with helping organise process & helped make my Xmas & year by eventually agreeing to sell me his pride & joy-I promise to look after her mate. After loosing my dad & best mate this year, was hard to be happy......but now that I've truly experienced(& own) my dream car, I can honestly say I'm optimistic & truly happy again! I now believe Passion can overcome misery, and GTR overcomes all haha[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1419][emoji1419]

• Like 8