SAU Community

1994 R33 GTS (non turbo) Manual

Unfortunately I need to sell my car. A lot of time and money has gone into getting it the way I wanted but I need to clear some space.

It is a 1994 Nissan Skyline R33 GTS non turbo Manual JDM import. Perfect P plater car.

Odo says around 128***kms but it was converted to manual so the cluster has been changed. Previous owner kept it well serviced and the timing belt hasn't been changed, which leads me to believe the kms are closer to 100k ish.

It has:

18x7.5 wheels with decent tread.

Lowered on King springs.

Added gtst rear sway bar (never had one from factory and really improves rear stiffness)

Roof wing/lip.

Replica GTR spoiler.

Nismo clear indicators.

M-spec front bumper with skirts and pods.

Custom "Nismo" front lip.

Just Jap weather shields.

Hella Supertone horns.

Short shift kit.

Alarm and immobiliser.

Nismo shift knob.

Good condition R32 GTR front seats. No tears which is hard to find.

Nismo front floor mats.

Good condition series 1 steering wheel.

Pod filter enclosure with 50% finished cold air intake (will need to add some piping)

Front and rear strut braces.

X-force dual tip muffler, sounds really good.

Sound system that includes a Kenwood head unit, kicker fronts with tweeters, pioneer 6x9's at the back and a custom made fiberglass sub box that fits into the side of the boot. All running from two amps. Sounds great.

Also has reverse camera and screen.

Replaced front and rear rotors recently. Fronts are slotted with plenty of pad left.

Spares it will come with:

Have some rotors but I don't know what car their for. Do what you like with them.

Original front floor mats.

S14 front calipers (project I never got around to)

Stock springs.

Another stock steering wheel, pretty beat up.

Was planning on doing the timing belt change myself so it'll come with a gates timing belt kit with water pump. Cost a few hundred alone.

THE BAD:

paint is fading on the roof, was going to wrap it black but I don't have the time. Some other dings etc as expected for its age.

The gearbox makes noises...I've been told that it's either the thrust or throw out bearing. Still runs fine and smoothly

Again, timing belt needs to be changed.

Air conditioning needs to be regassed.

Always been regularly serviced by me and my brother (oil, spark plugs etc) hasn't really been driven too much or even too hard as I've been on my L's.

Will come with rego till the end of January but no rwc

Price is $8500 but happy to negotiate

Message me for any info no calls thanks 04254291191476692609619.jpg1476692629457.jpg1476692644342.jpg1476692658552.jpg1476692677083.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...