SAU Community

2016 Round 10 East Sale - Sunday 20th November Hosted By RACES

acsplit

2016 Round 10 East Sale - Sunday 20th November Hosted By RACES

14725501_1488915811134790_90233125486012

Last round for the year at a new track, get in quickly as these sell out

- For anyone interested in attending their first track day here all you need to know : Track day Requirements

Licence:

You will need a CAMS  licence to compete on the day.
L2S can be obtained via https://www.cams.com.au/

Date:

Sunday 20th November
Gates open 7am for Scrutineering

RAAF Base East Sale
Aerodrome Rd, East Sale VIC 3852
GOOGLE MAP

Pricing:
$95 per driver must be paid to confirm entry. No entries on the day

Spectators: Free but must be preregistered with a driver and have Legal ID to enter the RAAF base **** See below

Entry/Registration

No online entries only via email or post

The Entry Form is a Microsoft Word document, if you use another program to open it, the formatting may be off.  Entries must be made from the current EF (not an older version you have saved on your computer).

If you choose to send us a scanned copy, please ensure the document is clearly legible before sending. If you have chosen to fill it out electronically you can print it and send it to us via snail mail or you can send it to our email address (as a Word document please) which is in the supp regs or hitting REPLY will reach the correct RACES email address [email protected]

**** There are 6 positions for inserting the names of visitors who will be coming with you on the day.  This six does not include those listed as Competitor, Driver 1 or Driver 2.  All people accessing the Base will need some form of Government issued photo ID unless under the age of 16. A name on the list is no longer enough.   Please don’t be disappointed if you are denied entry for failing to comply.  This is explained in the highlighted box at the lower left corner of the entry form and clearly explains that Photo ID is required for entry to the Base.

RACES Supp Regs 20th November

RACES ENTRY FORM (WORD FORMAT)

YouTube East Sale Pulsar SSS

• Like 2

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• https://files.fm/u/nrm9zrpkjj
    • Admin delete if not allowed please, I just purchased an r32 GTST with a Gtr front bar , grill I assume bonnet? (maybe) I have 2 questions he told me it had an RB25det I’m new to the RB world, and this is the photo I have taken and also I noticed a piece near my suspension broken is this fixable , will update new photos tomorrow once I have lifted her up and removed the LHS wheel I want to know if there is ways around this , I didn’t notice anything as it drove with no knocks on the suspension or weird feeling    the car feels sluggish, and the rpm cluster literally goes to 3.5-4k rpm and when you put your foot down it dances around like the local girl on Canterbury road or Sefton playhouse the car sat for 8 years he said the oil was dropped and re done , I noticed the oil was very clean car starts no problems by all means it’s not a clean car it is a project but doesn’t need much, knowing me I will go overboard the colour is horrible car has 88k kms hardly driven needs a few things but it’ll be fun to build properly    so guys is this an rb20 or rb25 and what is this bracket called? Can it be fixed thanks 
    • found this on the forum , suggests I am in the range  ----------------------------- From the segmented (potentially incorrect) information I've found that;  Early R32: RB26000XXXX to RB26002XXXX  Mid R32: RB26003XXXX (V-Spec I RB26-03XXXXX - Reference Classic Register) Late R32: RB26004XXXX (V-Spec II RB26-042XXXX - RB26-045XXXX - Reference Classic Register) Early R33: RB26005XXXX Mid R33: RB26006XXXX (as per the engine in this R32 V-Spec II, which is what I'm concerned about from legitimacy perspective) Late R33:  RB26007XXXX Early R34 (2000+):  RB26008XXXX ----------------------  
    • Now as I understand it the engine numbers are sequential for the rb26.  EG stamped - RB26040100A is a 40,100 engine.    Now they made between 1988 and 1994 43,834 R32 GTR's  In 1994 they made 7,464 r32 gtr's.  So if you have a ~37,000++ number RB26 it's "safe" ish to assume its an 1994 motor and a long nose crank ?    The long nose crank being introduced somewhere in Feb of 1993. 
    • Try Christian from ITSROM. He should be able to help with a modified ECU. Itsrom | Facebook   or you can send him an email on itsrom AT outlook.com